Quantcast

"This photo translated is 'Von is rad"

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
thats awesome still riding an old bike, I have been riding the same Evil (hardtail anyway) for like 4 years now aha

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
It would be an honor.

He looks like a 9th grade history teacher in this one. haha.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Still pinching myself...

Here dubious Dub shows us how he gets up in the rafters by flapping his wings as fast as a hummingbird.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Sick. Sundance, right?

Looks like you got a really bad itch in a hard to reach spot. Why bother waiting til the race is over when you can take care of business in flight..

Summit

Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
here 'n there
Nice Von! When were you in 'da OH? I'm spending most of my time in Columbus these days...been up to Ray's a few times.

Oh and I've hit that step-up easily over 100 times. Why have I never gotten a) that far above the lip, or b) looked that stylie? Oh right, I suck ;)

V-Dub

Chimp
Aug 31, 2004
Salt Lake City, Utah
We were there for the 22nd-24th. Hitched a ride with Doc and Terry.

I'm the unofficial record holder for the high jump on the I-Street step up. :clapping: There was only 1 other guy there that day competing against me, so maybe we need to hold another contest.

Summit

Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
here 'n there
I'm the unofficial record holder for the high jump on the I-Street step up. :clapping: There was only 1 other guy there that day competing against me, so maybe we need to hold another contest.
Now you just need to clean Moose and you will be the world dominator.

V-Dub

Chimp
Aug 31, 2004
Salt Lake City, Utah
lol - clean moose eh? Not possible!

I don't think Guinness would have accepted the hand held method we used for the high jump comp. We for sure need a proper limbo stick.