Quantcast

This weekend in SD or general area

wirly

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
San Diego
Hey Orven-
You gots a 2.75" or 3.0" stroke shock layin' around I might be able to borrow for this Saturday?

wirly

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
San Diego
Orven said:
just a 2.25" :(

if that works I have one sitting around..fox
Thanks for the offer, but I think the Army might not be kind to a 2.25 shock. :devil:

Loo is trying to get people together to ride in Riverside to check out Shawn's stuff. You goin'? If not and you want to give Loo a call. If I get a shock I'm in.

R

Rabie

Orvan, my freeride license is still suspended due to gimpiness, so I have to ride racerboy style. Would it be a waste of time to come ride your jumpy jump trails?

And Wirly, if I do come down, I have an 8.75" x 2.75" Fox that you can have as long as you need it. It's a spare shock for a frame I don't even have.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Are raincoats required again for riverside? So, Loo has gone from nobel XC straight to hucking,... interesting progression

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Riverside is duffanutly out of the question this time of the year.. it's piss hot out there!!!

Dang it, it may be BB again...

wirly

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
San Diego
Rabie said:
And Wirly, if I do come down, I have an 8.75" x 2.75" Fox that you can have as long as you need it. It's a spare shock for a frame I don't even have.
Very kind offer, rabie! I hope I don't have to take you up on it but I'll let you know. Calvin may have a shock that fits.

Come one out, Pegboy, we will be able to say we have experienced the very extremes of Riverside riding. And you know we all want to be X-stream. :rolleyes:

Aw orven, you know it can't be more than 10 or so degrees hotter than sur-pant on a mid summer's day. :dead:

LOL, yeah, I think Loo has no 1st through 4th gears, it's either idling (beer in hand) or pinning 5th (beer in fanny-pack).

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
damn it.. big bear again, I guess.. more clinic for heather learning bad habits from me. :p

Oh, who's down for a night putz ride around the bay in the Embarcadero area on late Fri night. USS Ronald Reagan (aircraft carrier) will dock in San Diego Bay on Fri and will have a fireworks show at 10PM as part of the homeport docking ceremony... it will be fun to weave around the crowd and sh*t

R

Rabie

wirly said:
Very kind offer, rabie! I hope I don't have to take you up on it but I'll let you know.
Ok, yeah, since it seems the SD ride plans are off, just let me know if you need it and I can give it to Marvin in BB.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
For those going to BB this weekend.. I'm bringing old used tires for like $5 a piece or less. Just want to clean up my upstairs bike loft and maybe get lunch money out of the old threads..

Late News: It's raining in BB RIGHT NOW!!!!

TYM

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Torrance CA
Orven said:
SD rideS next weekend..... be there!!!!
The Dodgers will be in town too. Would be cool to ride Sat then catch a game at Petco Sat night.

By the way, Beltre just homered off Beck to win the game :thumb: