Quantcast

** Thoisday **

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Local anesthetic seems to have worn off from where they cleaned up my elbow yesterday. Pain is far more sharp this morning. I guess he took a dremmel to clean up the bones in there? Caus it certainly feels that way....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sure, I'll wake up now. Regular work day. Haley is playing babysitter for Hannah and her friend all day, but getting $30 for it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Gotta present to the executive team today.

Let's hope it goes better than that time when I presented my college major project and said "hardened stool" instead of "hardened steel tooling". That was shitty.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Le work, but first one must coffee.

We got a nasty snow storm with whiteout conditions last night. Two cars in the ditch - one is impressive, its on the other side of a wire type guardrail, but the barrier doesn't look like it was damaged.

Finally managed to score some oil for the VW for super cheap. Picking up a bunch tonight which should cover the next year.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Where is the necessity of making research? If you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past, and that you will not forget this present life in the future?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

WFH and actually have a few things to do. Tomorrow will be far more eventful, but today is a lot of setup for that.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Has been a busy week. Feels like Friday. Been waiting in line an hour at the ethanol plant. But at least the scale house had surprise cinnamon rolls. Supposed to snow later. So far March has been colder than February.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:rofl:

Listening to a guy on a Teams call having a hissy fit about having to do some formatting of a csv file, so we can import some data into a new system.

"my duties are much more important than this!!!!!!! I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!!"

"I don't have time for this etc etc", meanwhile he goes on a 10 minute rant about yadda yadda yadda. :rofl::rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all

had some terrible traffic on my bike commute this morning

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR

Trash day mofo's!

Think I will wash the jeep today,

In other news,

Caterpillar D1 with mulching head is reserved, will be a week or two but got one coming at least. Pretty neat little setup if youve never seen one.

Look at it, look at it nao

I need one of those!!

Clarification: the mulched, but the jeep jumping into the pool would be neat too…

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Put the Fartbike in the car to go ride somewhere else than the backyard. It was a long ride with minimal fun sections. Just pedal pedal pedal.

Spring, where art thou??

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
was doing some yardwork and heard something walking on the other side of the fence/bushes. took a peek: rabid raccoon. dude was looking and walking like he'd been on a bender last night.

in other news, head doc gave me the green light to resume normal things.

1711045067687.jpeg