Quantcast

Throwing Puppies

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
FRIDLEY, Minn. – An Anoka County, Minn., woman was jailed Thursday after throwing three 1-week-old pit bulls at her boyfriend, who allegedly broke her nose, police told the St. Paul Pioneer Press.

The man, David Peter Remme, 25, was arrested on suspicion of third-degree assault; the woman, Gabrielle Tywon Allen, 20, of Sping Lake Park, was held on possible charges of animal cruelty, the newspaper said. Both were in the Anoka County Jail on Thursday.

Fridley police said the two argued in a parking lot outside an apartment building early Thursday. Allen allegedly hurled the three newborn puppies, which were huddled on the front seat of a pickup truck, at Remme after he punched her in the face, police said.

The pups landed on the concrete and appeared to be uninjured, police said.

Um..... who throws PUPPIES? :shocked:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As far a chucking animals in self defense I would think crocodiles would be a good choice, toothy, aerodynamic and pretty tough. The only drawback I see is the cold-bloodedness. You could be stuck with a sluggish throwing croc on a cold day.

Crabs would be a pretty good choice too. I'd bet they are fairly stable in flight like a Frisbee if thrown with a bit of spin.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ok what if this chick was on the softball team and had one of those ultra psycho female aggression lesbian man-hater softball pitches? She could FVCK you up with a pit bull puppy pitched to the dick.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I still can't wrap my head around puppy throwing. You can't be more of a degenerate then that. It's just not possible.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Crazy ville, yes, currently the burb I live in.

I find it funny, I live in that city, and the Monkey tells me what's happening there.

I keep thinking of cat lady on the Simpsons, yet throwing a puppy brings no humor to me.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I thought this was going to be about that hilarious Austin Powers quote! LOL! That makes me laugh every time!