Quantcast

*** Thurs 2-23 gmt imo ***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
day two of my body impersonating golden corrals "chocolate wonderfall".....

chapped.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
starting saturday, i am officially an employee of the usps. hooray.
i start driver training monday for three days then to mail carrier training for a few more days.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
wrong end....hint..."chocolate"...
I know.There's nothing on the label that says it can't be used for buttholes.

In fact, the very first ingredient is "helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil".....it's pretty much got anus in the name. Don't believe me, look at the label.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Last night's .5" of snow became 6" at least. It made for a fun drive to work to say the least.

*edit* 6" was an understatement. My city is reporting 10.1", which is about how much was on my car this moring.

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Last night's .5" of snow became 6" at least. It made for a fun drive to work to say the least.

*edit* 6" was an understatement. My city is reporting 10.1", which is about how much was on my car this moring.
I woke up and geared up for an early morning road ride and had a very unpleasant surprise. This can go away now and stay in the mountains!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
If you choose the gym you are DEAD TO ME. :nope:
Lol! We won't go if it's raining... right now it's a rain/snow mix. Personally... cascade concrete is still skiing, but with a 5 year-old... does not sound like so much fun. Actually, what would help that is some really waterproof gear for him. I'm all decked out in Gore-Tex but he has hand me down snow pants that soak through and a sort-of waterproof rain coat over some proper layers. Poor kid!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Lol! We won't go if it's raining... right now it's a rain/snow mix. Personally... cascade concrete is still skiing, but with a 5 year-old... does not sound like so much fun. Actually, what would help that is some really waterproof gear for him. I'm all decked out in Gore-Tex but he has hand me down snow pants that soak through and a sort-of waterproof rain coat over some proper layers. Poor kid!
Have I posted this recently? Not concrete:

:D