Quantcast

--Thursday--GMT--

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Endless house of sickness this winter at our house at least I am doing good again. On the positive side I think I can give my laptop a make over by going from 1gb to 4gb of ram and update to Windows 7 and especially give it a clean fresh install.

Goooood Moooorning Monkies.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hiya, monkeys! This GMT was started an hour and a half ago. Where the hell is everyone?

Looks like we've got another storm coming through tomorrow. Just in time for weekend skiing!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Howdy all. Another Thursday that is my Friday. Riding my bike tomorrow, depsite my hatred of riding in cold weather.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Hiya, monkeys! This GMT was started an hour and a half ago. Where the hell is everyone?

Looks like we've got another storm coming through tomorrow. Just in time for weekend skiing!
It's taken this long for the coffee to kick in and also for people to leave me alone. Now, to continue online shopping for a new singlespeed

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

My shoulders are sore as hell this morning from the hour I spent hopping around on a friend's trials bike yesterday evening. Lots of fun, but lots of work. I think I'm hooked. :thumb:

After some closer inspection, it looks like my chimney has decided to form a crack down the side, in the corner where it meets the house. I dread pulling the siding off to get it sealed back up.

Y'all have a great day!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! This cold is still lingering and last night my entire body was aching so it was early to bed and late to rise for me this morning. Hopefully a day at home in my PJs resting is going to help. I need to get some coffee in me to continue to function on any level.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin'.
Just ate some pancakes (made with olive oil this time) fried in bacon grease with 2 strips of bacon & a fried egg. I like the way this day starting out...for a number of reasons. ;)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
that sounds healthy.
Luckily for me it is not in my genes to be fat. :D
It woulda been minus the pork. I like the pancakes better with olive oil than with butter, but it helped that I used buttermilk.