Quantcast

~~~Thursday GMT~~~

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
12h+ workweek today. I see my fitness this season being somewhere below the sea level. I really need to finally build that commuter bike.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Just got an email from the CEO that the whole company is going on a 4 day work week because things are slow. 3 day weekends all summer. Luckily to help compensate they're giving everyone a 5% raise, and when we go back to 5 days we get to keep that.

Not as bummed as I thought I might be. I predict much riding this summer.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Just saw a movie title I suggested pop up on a local imdb equivalent. Not sure if I can take credit for it since basicly I had to choose from 2 english names and translate them. So not sure If I should be feeling awesome about it but sure as hell it will land in my CV if that's true

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Just got an email from the CEO that the whole company is going on a 4 day work week because things are slow. 3 day weekends all summer. Luckily to help compensate they're giving everyone a 5% raise, and when we go back to 5 days we get to keep that.

Not as bummed as I thought I might be. I predict much riding this summer.
4 eight hour days? I've worked 4 10's for over 10 years and I can't imagine going back to 5 eights.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
4 eight hour days? I've worked 4 10's for over 10 years and I can't imagine going back to 5 eights.
Yea, 4 eight hour days. If it was 4 ten hour days I'd be beyond thrilled since I'm salary and sometimes wind up doing that anyway. A few guys tried to do that in the past but it got shot down.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Way moar better. That's why I always loved freelance job. Nearly kill yourself for a short time and then paarty for the rest of the month. Well that or kill yourself more if you need a new car or something useless like that.

CarChkka

Chimp
Mar 11, 2012
Boise, ID
Dropped the husband off at the airport this morning, job interview in an hour they begged me to attend, and I get to dig through the garage for a grinder to wear down the bushing mounts on my truck in the lovely 70 degree weather. Today is good :)

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
not a fan of the romin BG saddle, ordered a BG2 avatar expert in 155. hopefully that does the trick. OEM saddles are always a gamble. Would make a good DH saddle though.
I love my Romin saddle. Best one that I have had. Are you sure that you are a 155?

Off for a nice, long ride on a beautiful day. The head has been really bad for the past month, so too much drinking and sleeping=fat kid. I need to get back into shape again.

Don't die!