Quantcast

~~~Thursday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Holy Cats folks, get up and get moving. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.

Wait, now it's 1,002 times.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

The joys of living less than a mile from Lake Ontario. We had 4" of snow last night and only a dusting a snow when I got to work. Damn you lake effect snow!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
yesterday beat the crap out of me, rig got rear ended while at a stop light then We had to move a 500 pound person across a steep slope in San Francisco. Hopefully all I have today is a bunch of little old ladies to tansport. Carrying a pocket full of Ibuprofen to get through the day.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Did my weekly road ride last night. I was super tired before the ride and just want to go to bed but found the inner motivation. It was 25F when I ended my ride at 10.45pm in an almost empty Prospect Park and I felt really good. Hope I can inspire the rest of you to get out and ride.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Holy Cats folks, get up and get moving. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.

Wait, now it's 1,002 times.
:rolleyes:

For the millionth time, stop exaggerating.

Ran 7 miles last night with a 15 wind chill, slippery black ice, cold wet feet from half frozen puddles, and a headlamp leading the way. These are February running conditions ffs.

Chimp
Mar 22, 2011
Morning.

The joys of living less than a mile from Lake Ontario. We had 4" of snow last night and only a dusting a snow when I got to work. Damn you lake effect snow!
You must be just outside the hammer zone. We've received about 5 inches this week while places due west are under a few feet.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Wasn't even 5 when I got up this morning to get the kids going. Supposed to be a cold one tonight too. It was quite a busy day today...this morning was my UPK-2 Holiday Concert. They were AWESOME!!! Now, it's time to get ready for my HS Band & Jazz Band Concert too. They sounded great in dress rehearsal so hopefully the momentum keeps going through tonight's concert.