Quantcast

..Thursday GMT...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
What time are you planning to be at the trailhead? Wife and I will drive across and meet. @Nick you should join.

Hopefully the t-storm didn't eff up Belcher too much :D
Planning to be at the trailhead ~330. Disclaimer, I haven't ridden much in over a month and I will slow you down. Be prepared. :D

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Slept super hard last night, been out getting vehicles serviced today. Was able to take a substantial nap in between the two. Going to stop at a local hole in the wall hiking/outdoor shop when the truck is done, then pick up my new duty belt, and then...... Take a nice 4x4 trail out of the way drive home because I can.....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I surfed some waves. I can't even fathom how hard it must be without an instructor giving one a push to aid in catching the wave. I like Hawaii. I should retire and move here already.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I surfed some waves. I can't even fathom how hard it must be without an instructor giving one a push to aid in catching the wave. I like Hawaii. I should retire and move here already.
I spent three weeks in Hawaii maybe ... 14 years ago?
First day there I was ready to ditch my life and spend the rest of my life trying to master surfing.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
New break resistant Martini glasses arrived chipped. :rant:
Wife today answered a spam/scam robocall with "yes". :rant::rant:
I am in a need of a relaxing weekend. :dead:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
My oldest does as well. He rarely wakes up at night. And if he does, it's usually just to pee and he goes back to bed by himself. Parent win.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Here. Fell asleep at 7pm, woke up at 6am; still tired.

I've found out a LOT more about how I fit into my team's stats and apparently I carry the weight of two people when it comes to most of the important ones. My patience with no promotion or raise last year is getting progressively shorter and shorter. If I wasn't already planning around the month long paternity leave in Dec, I likely would be looking to leave outright at this point. Hopefully I can find something within the company so I can get a raise/promotion sooner than not.
Send a message - start wearing sandals to work. :monkey:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Super good ride today with @Montana rider on a trail very near the one we intended to ride. I also got $70.00 speeding ticket on the way back for 90 in a 70. 3rd ticket of my entire life. The last speeding ticket was for 90 in a 55 and cost $350.00 so this most recent ticket seems like good value.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
You guys shut your whore mouths. Neither of my fuckin guys kids slept well. In fact, the four year old still fucking wakes up at night. I think I have single handedly discouraged at least 4 colleagues from having kids.

On another note, my test ride on the redpoint was not a success. It was greasy as fuck out, and though it climbed marginally better than my dentist's bike, I walked four dh sections that normally don't give me pause. I suppose it was due to many factors, not all of which are the bikes fault: I still have a tender hip, it was very wet out, and the front tire was WTB Vigilante in the hard compound. None of those things are confidence inspiring... But still, the bike didn't sing to me. Oh well, the search goes on. I really wish I could test ride a Guerilla Gravity...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Don't stress, he's got a plan for that. The plan is jackstands + driveway + 3-4 months.
Nah. I'm paying people for shit I can't do in a weekend now. When Haley wasn't really a functioning little person, time was easy. Now that she is, I have less of it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Nah. I'm paying people for shit I can't do in a weekend now. When Haley wasn't really a functioning little person, time was easy. Now that she is, I have less of it.
would you rather pay someone to pull the front of the car off to do the chains or drop the engine to do the chains?