Quantcast

*** Thursday gmt ****

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Google maps tried to royally F me in the A yesterday on the way home from work. It wanted me to hop on the highway that was at a dead stop. I didnt listen and took an alternate route instead that shaved 30 minutes off that nonsense.

Somebody get me the number for Google so I can call and complain.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Back on the homestyle Couch. Good churn for 14days of road miles. Completely forgot yesterday was Valentines Day - a look at my life has had me forget more about romance than ever learned... :monkey:

Which got me thinking. I should get a puppy. Little messes which will become outgrown, a version of loyalty, and extended repeat communication. I think I'd really like a fur baby.

...or, a Racoon. I'd get to make a Hat as our relationship evolves.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hey @eric strt6 ....get the wifeys horse a toy...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i made pad thai the other night. mmmm.
but how is your anus, that is the question

/me is dropping off Baby Aya at preschool then headed up the road to ski at Loveland for a bit. Got to make use of the midweek pass I haven’t even picked up yet.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Day 15 past our end of month deadline and I'm still breaking shit. Not a good look. It also seems that folks thought homeboy was actually running the tests he says he's been running. I'm calling bullshit because I am currently running them. I asked him a question about one of them and he couldn't answer it for me. So tell me how you've run this before? :rofl:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Google maps tried to royally F me in the A yesterday on the way home from work. It wanted me to hop on the highway that was at a dead stop. I didnt listen and took an alternate route instead that shaved 30 minutes off that nonsense.

Somebody get me the number for Google so I can call and complain.
I've switched to Waze and have mostly avoided that recently. Which is strange, because Google owns Waze, no? I just wish Waze looked like Google maps.

The absolute f'ing worst is when Google shows the route as "green", but then you make a turn or like how you saw, get onto a freeway AND THEN it says "time in traffic 20 minutes" or some bullcrap. :banghead:

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
First real snow of the year happened last night so,...

Everyone got a couples inches in Minneapolis for valentine's day.