Quantcast

Thursday Night -- Lake WhiteHell

splat

Nam I am
tonight was a lovely night for a ride , it was about 32 degrees out and we decided to do a lap arounf lake Whitehall.

there were 7 of us , Me , SloMoJo, If_rider, Silver turtle , BadDNA, Berkshire rider and Donny.

shortly after we started out crossing the dam.

a Vert steep section with a hard turn , right after SloMoJo made the turn here I snapped this photo and he lost it.

a Little too big for If_ridr to get over

The Silver turtle Schools us on a rocky creek crossing.

Donny going over some nasty roots

berkshire rider crossing s a down tree.

The silver turtle saw this old foundation and wanted to ride it .
Checking it out.

Hucking off the end of it

SloMoJo onto a New bridge , that repalcesd one that was falling apart.

Silver turtle Dropping into the bowl.

SloMojo on Silver turtles Bike into the bowl

I had a Spectaculr crash in the bowl. too bad no one got a Pic of it , oh well. that is all I have for tonight , was a really fun ride!!

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
I think silver turtle kicks all of your asses.

j/k It looks like a great ride, its to cold here for once. mid 20s all day today.

splat

Nam I am

j/k It looks like a great ride, its to cold here for once. mid 20s all day today.
LOks can be decieving , But not in this case , The silver Turtle kicks all our asses !

If you have ever seen the Turtle ride, you will know that he kicks ass. And he does it on a 40# trail bike.

Did you guys ride clockwise or counter clockwise?
Yeah what He said!

We did the clockwise loop

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Good Stuff splat.

Is Slomo bikeless at the moment or did he buy Steve's old NRS?? I can't imagine an NRS being his regular bike - he'll pummel that thing into submission in no time flat if it is.

Ocron

Chimp
Nov 11, 2001
MA
Great pics and write up as usual...I can't believe I didn't ride Whitehall once in 06. This weather has been so great. Rode Rattlesnake Hill in Bolton Tue morn, and nam this morning. Can't ever remember two before work rides in one week in mid Jan before.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Silverturle kicks your ass uphill and downhill... but if you can hang with him he'll make you a better rider!

Last time I was out there he was showing me some new stuff... wouldn't let me see it ahead of time, just told me to follow him as closely as possible.

I rode some stuff that I may not have otherwise...

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Good Stuff splat.

Is Slomo bikeless at the moment or did he buy Steve's old NRS?? I can't imagine an NRS being his regular bike - he'll pummel that thing into submission in no time flat if it is.
I offered him a great price on it - even tried to convince him he needed a light weight XC bike, but was unsuccessful. :disgust1: