resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i don't really wanna work the rest of the day
brought to you by my lizard overlord

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
i hear there might be a defunct bike company in the denver area that an aspiring young fella like yourself could acquire and bring back to life...
I was wondering if there was something more going on when yoann barelli announced he had split ways with them.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I want to choke this dude. A stand up meeting is supposed to be 15 minutes TOPS. We aren't standing because we are on Teams, but still. Same rules apply. This dude wants to walk everyone through his changes while sharing his screen so we all know what he did and the struggles he faced.

Nobody cares. Do your job and shut up about it. It's an hour long stand up meeting, WTF.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I want to choke this dude. A stand up meeting is supposed to be 15 minutes TOPS. We aren't standing because we are on Teams, but still. Same rules apply. This dude wants to walk everyone through his changes while sharing his screen so we all know what he did and the struggles he faced.

Nobody cares. Do your job and shut up about it. It's an hour long stand up meeting, WTF.
Most of the people I work with take an hour to say what a reasonable person could do in 3 minutes. I don't know if I can take much more of it.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Most of the people I work with take an hour to say what a reasonable person could do in 3 minutes. I don't know if I can take much more of it.
We had an hour long meeting today (at 6 am my time) for what should have been handled by an email. However, middle "management's" absolute infuckingability to make a decision meant we had to sit there for an hour waiting for someone to finally fucking commit to maybe making a decision.

As the SME my contributions to the meeting were, "Good morning, everyone" and "Bye."

It's pretty frustrating. My company does some really cool shit and has lots of potential, but we are absolutely and thoroughly "rudderless."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We had an hour long meeting today (at 6 am my time) for what should have been handled by an email. However, middle "management's" absolute infuckingability to make a decision meant we had to sit there for an hour waiting for someone to finally fucking commit to maybe making a decision.

As the SME my contributions to the meeting were, "Good morning, everyone" and "Bye."

It's pretty frustrating. My company does some really cool shit and has lots of potential, but we are absolutely and thoroughly "rudderless."
I didn't know you worked here.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the lost art of getting to the fucking point

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
@stoney ....karting season in the winter

You're suggesting @stoney go to Aspen in the *winter* and KART??

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This is why we have code reviews, so you can go over your changes with someone who MIGHT care vs the entire group who could really give 2 shits.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Nice hike.
Trail is part of the 40 miles+ summits loop that will be slowly adapted for bike. It will be a kind of a hut to hut loop. This 9 miles section is probably already 80% rideable.

1000005064.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ran to the grocery store for a few things, ended up spending $99.59. :think:

First mistake was going to one of the Loblaws owned stores, which are notorious for having high prices.

Frig.

And got screwed on the milk, as the big 4 liter bags all had an expiry day of end of the weekend pretty much.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Ran to the grocery store for a few things, ended up spending $99.59. :think:

First mistake was going to one of the Loblaws owned stores, which are notorious for having high prices.

Frig.

And got screwed on the milk, as the big 4 liter bags all had an expiry day of end of the weekend pretty much.
Well you got a couple of 50% off.