Quantcast

Today/weekend is looking very good so far...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Everyone above me in this company is out... so there is absolutely no one that can fuhk with the graphics department today. I have some bomb coffee from Hawaii in my mug, some kind bud from the coast in my lungs, and I have a hot date that begins as soon as I get off work, hopefully the date will extend into tomorrow night where I am suppose to sit in with a good jazz fusion band at a sushi bar downtown... my favorite kind of music with my favorite kind of food.

Only thing that could top off the day is if the wether 70 instead of 50 and I could get a ride in but I'll be content with the no bosses/hot date/good music/good food combo :D

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Everyone above me in this company is out... so there is absolutely no one that can fuhk with the graphics department today. I have some bomb coffee from Hawaii in my mug, some kind bud from the coast in my lungs, and I have a hot date that begins as soon as I get off work, hopefully the date will extend into tomorrow night where I am suppose to sit in with a good jazz fusion band at a sushi bar downtown... my favorite kind of music with my favorite kind of food.

Only thing that could top off the day is if the wether 70 instead of 50 and I could get a ride in but I'll be content with the no bosses/hot date/good music/good food combo :D

No bosses = go ride your bike holmes

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
loco-gringo said:
No bosses = go ride your bike holmes
Its nasty wet and 50 degrees... umm... no.
Besides if I leave I dont get paid, I dropped salary 2 years ago so I could have overtime... and really, its been kind of a double edged sword... More money when I need it, but less time off.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
golgiaparatus said:
Its nasty wet and 50 degrees... umm... no.
Besides if I leave I dont get paid, I dropped salary 2 years ago so I could have overtime... and really, its been kind of a double edged sword... More money when I need it, but less time off.

no way man!! it's perfect for riding out there right now, I was just thinking on my way in this morning, "Damn I'd sure like to be riding this morning instead of walking into work" :thumb:

J

JRB

Cooter Brown said:
no way man!! it's perfect for riding out there right now, I was just thinking on my way in this morning, "Damn I'd sure like to be riding this morning instead of walking into work" :thumb:

Hey Cooter - what's up bro??? Still busy at work??? How's the girl???

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Cooter Brown said:
Really, It rained like 4 days straight, your telling me you werent riding through cold ass puddles and getting covered in cold muck?

Walking to work, WTF on that?! Wheres the longbed beast? Or atleast the DH pig.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
loco-gringo said:
Hey Cooter - what's up bro??? Still busy at work??? How's the girl???

hey Loco, not a whole lot. Still extremely busy at work, which is good for me, if I get bored, I usually get into some kind of mischief :D

she's good, in school full time now, she's liking that

we're headed to Virgin, Utah a week from next Tuesday to do the wedding thing

how you doin?

J

JRB

Cooter Brown said:
hey Loco, not a whole lot. Still extremely busy at work, which is good for me, if I get bored, I usually get into some kind of mischief :D

she's good, in school full time now, she's liking that

we're headed to Virgin, Utah a week from next Tuesday to do the wedding thing

how you doin?
Everything is cool here. Cool on the school thing. Tell her to poke her head in sometime. Congrats again on the wedding thing. Don't forget the camera.
:thumb:

golgi - I think he meant from the truck to the door. You drive inside when the boss is gone and forget how us normal peeps do it??? :D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Cooter Brown said:
oh hell no! i just thought it would be rideable today though, nice and cool outside too, i love fall
Ahh, so you B guessing. I B knowing, I have already done "the test".
Basically, if the carpet on my balcony is really wet, riding is mucky, if its dry then its either just a little wet or perfect.

Hey I got your invite... when is the party I forgot. Hope its not this weekend because, well, see top of thread.

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
golgiaparatus said:
Ahh, so you B guessing. I B knowing, I have already done "the test".
Basically, if the carpet on my balcony is really wet, riding is mucky, if its dry then its either just a little wet or perfect.

Hey I got your invite... when is the party I forgot. Hope its not this weekend because, well, see top of thread.

yep, party's this weekend. tomorrow actually, if ya can make it up, c'mon up, if not, hey, I understand. babes, bowls, beers and beats trump pretty much everything

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Cooter Brown said:
yep, party's this weekend. tomorrow actually, if ya can make it up, c'mon up, if not, hey, I understand. babes, bowls, beers and beats trump pretty much everything
Oh its tonight? Maybe we'll drop in, the gig is tomorrow. Depends on... well... lets just say "it depends" :sneaky: :devil: :p

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
golgiaparatus said:
Sh!t... well, I might be able to drop in for a bit but I'll have to book it to downtown around 7:00 so everything can be set up in time.

that's cool man if ya can, if not, don't worry about it

918-630-7422 is the phone # if'n ya need anything. that's her #, mine won't work in my building