Aug 15, 2007
Vernon, NJ
Picked up a bunch of Octoberfest.

Saranac Octoberfest
OtterCreek Octoberfest
Long Trail Ale Octoberfest
Flying Fish Octoberfish
Sammy A Octoberfest

Out of all the Ottercreek rocks very full bodied, very malty.. Second surprisingly Saranac great taste with a nice hoppy kick to it. Third Flying Fish on the lighter side with a nice spice. Long Trail comes in at 4th I guess I was expecting more from them I love ther Black Berry wheat and Double Bag.. Sammy A well still a great beer and you can find it at alot of bars.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Picked up a bunch of Octoberfest.

Saranac Octoberfest
OtterCreek Octoberfest
Long Trail Ale Octoberfest
Flying Fish Octoberfish
Sammy A Octoberfest

Out of all the Ottercreek rocks very full bodied, very malty.. Second surprisingly Saranac great taste with a nice hoppy kick to it. Third Flying Fish on the lighter side with a nice spice. Long Trail comes in at 4th I guess I was expecting more from them I love ther Black Berry wheat and Double Bag.. Sammy A well still a great beer and you can find it at alot of bars.

Have you tried the Harpoon Oktoberfest

El Gordo

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
Vernon, NJ
Yeah Harpoon is good they were out of it last night at the local beer store. Yeah bro try the Flying Fish great Octoberfest I had a 12 pqck last night and ordered some new wheels for my DH bike my wife is gonna kill me:poster_oops:

I just stopped drinking it cause its a summer beer but did you guys try Ottercreek White Sail Mmmmmmm... Its good...