Quantcast

Tom Danielson

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
After seeing his interviews on OLN this year, it's amazing he doesn't crash more often.

I don't know how he can see the road with his head that far up Lance's ass... :devil:

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
uh....he is one of the most humble people I have ever met. Maybe it was just after the race and he was about to pass out. But he did owe Lance a lot for what he did to help him win.

buck

Chimp
Jan 26, 2003
poolesville/clemson for school
Yeah but he will only have to ride for Lance this year, then I predict him to be the next big American. Tyler is probably done, Landis isnt much younger then Lance and who else is there, Levi, he is about as old as Lance isnt he.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
motomike said:
uh....he is one of the most humble people I have ever met. Maybe it was just after the race and he was about to pass out. But he did owe Lance a lot for what he did to help him win.
I thought he was 20. That made the unabashed hero worship sort of ok, almost cute. Then I found out he was 27. Now it's just creepy.

It's not just that one interview either. Every one I've seen this year on OLN he's been like that.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Hahaha! Try to go 10...wait...5 minutes on OLN w/o somebody saying the "L" word.

To Danielson's defense, the person that motivated him to race in the first place was you-know-who...well before TdF win #1.

I know I'd be pretty freakin' psyched if I knew I was going to be racing on the same team as Eddy Merckx (my original idol) and if I knew he was helping me reach my full potential.

All the same, I couldn't help but notice the continuing praise/brown-nosing for Mr. 6-timer by Tommy D.;)