Quantcast

tomales

proanti1

Chimp
Sep 24, 2005
dude, im 18 and have not had one until about 2 days ago, those things kick ass!!! this roach coach drives around the front of our house every now and then, i finaly baught one. a buck a peice, damn thats a good deal!!! i ate 5! i cant wait till he drives around again playing his loud ass mexican music!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
he means tamales. Its corn meal with meat cooked inside, all wrapped in a corn husk. One of my favorite mexican foods. I ate some the other day actually, with pork and chili verde sauce. :drool:

funny **** binary visions!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
H8R said:
Tomales is the name of the bay in Marin county that is formed by the San Andreas fault where it enters California.

It ends near Olema, which was the epicenter of the great 1906 earthquake.
:stosh:

My response was funnier.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I love tamales. I used to live in a Latino neighborhood and had people coming door to door selling them and fresh cheese.

Damn, now I am hungy.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Thanks to H8R for responding with the Bay Area geography/spelling lesson I was formulating...

There is a woman who has a little cart she wheels around to a few bars in SF (places like zeitgeist, lucky 13, etc.), she sells hot tAmales for cheap and they are better than anything I've ever had in a restaurant...hmmm, maybe it's just the beer I'm usually drinking... :p

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
OGRipper said:
Thanks to H8R for responding with the Bay Area geography/spelling lesson I was formulating...

There is a woman who has a little cart she wheels around to a few bars in SF (places like zeitgeist, lucky 13, etc.), she sells hot tAmales for cheap and they are better than anything I've ever had in a restaurant...hmmm, maybe it's just the beer I'm usually drinking... :p

Yeah... She's called the Tamale Lady.
YOu can get her card (it says "the Tamales Lady) and call her and she will deliver to your house.

You need to order 20 or so to make it worth her time, but DAMN they are good. I like the sweet potato, queso, and Pork ones.
She will also fill up a tuperware with that kick-arse sause. (provide your own Tup)

I use to see her all the time in "The 500 CLub"