Quantcast

Traffic Jam Jump Pics!

May 4, 2005
The ride-this.com Traffic Jam went off without a hitch!! Everyone who showed up just threw down. Amatuers like Alex Reeves were throwing no footed Cans and Tyler Mccaul was following his big bro and going huge!! Matt Mcnutt landing his first ever bar spin! and "Peanut" Mike Severt was just amazing and did this huge transfer out of the halfpipe and onto a dirt berm on the BMX track!
As for the pros I thought people would take it easy and not want to get hurt for Crankworks but put some good jumps in front of all those pros and they put on a show. Honestly I am glad I wasn't judging because I swear every single rider did something special. Chris Duncan was doing some amazing back flip double bar spins, Cam Mccaul was doing huge Superman seat grabs over the box, Phil Sundbaum destoyed his seat in his first run and still did a huge backflip! Joel Perrizo fliped the spine, Van Dine landed his diner roll on the first try, Hacksaw 360'd out of the half pipe, Jamie Goldman who was on fire did some incredible flips Ben Boyko nearly landing a 360 whip and Adam Hauck landing a 360 whip on a borrowed bike no less! to win the event
here is the order they finished ams first pros under
AMS
1. Peanut 115
2. Tyler McCaul 110
3. Alex Reveles 93
4. Matt McNutt 91
5. Aaron Nachtrab 86
6. Charlie Sponsel 81
7. Travis Govin 80
8t. Dominick Demaid 76
8t. Ryan Fullmer 76
10. Eric Foote 71

PRO
1. Adam Hauck 124
2. Jamie Goldman 118
3. Phil Sundbaum 116
4. Cameron McCaul 114
5. Ben Boyko 113
6. Hacksaw Jim Severt 112
7. Chris Duncan 111
8. George Ryan 107
9. Chris VanDine 105
10. Evan Holmgren 104
11. Carter Holland 94
12. Joe Perrizo 87
13. Travis Erickson 65
14. Nate Adams 64

We really want to thanks all the sponsors who help make the event great sinisterbikes , Atomlab , Rockgardn , Deity Components , Stump 503 SIC , E-13 , DH Productions , Black Market bikes , and Modest bike .
Also thanks to everyone who helped out building some sweet ass dirt jumps!
Sorry the pics aren't the best becuase the dust and lighting weren't that great

Goto ride-this.com for more pics

Enjoy!

Attachments

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Im glad to see that Chris Duncan was throwing down. I met him at Monsterpark and he is one of the coolest, and probably the hardest working guy in the business. He spent hours sitting at the autograph table, just talking to people, and hes super proud and psyhed on his new bike.

May 4, 2005
There were alot of people behind me and on the side. I would say there was about 50 spectators. If you missed it you missed a great event. also some of the pics are from practice.

See every one next year!

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
it looks cool thats why i was wondering where everyone was...especially with some big names in attnedance

***MTB***

Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
SoCal
those r some cool pics. Just wondering, did u take them or a friend or family member. If so what camera were they using. Just curious.

May 4, 2005
My little digital camera, I took the pics. I know they came out badly what can I say I am no pro photog. The place had bad lighting, lots of dust and my flash made no difference at all

GHY got some great pics check them out on their site. Ian Miller got some good pics so he should get some up on Modestbike.com soon I hope!