Quantcast

Trail Poacher Feedback

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
Check it... I got this private message from ThrowingSecond on youtube. He is the guy that had the videos up of his boys poaching some trails in Florida that got shut down. I and a few others commented on his barhump **** style and this is what he sent me.

"the lipona dj spot.....
I just have to say, YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT.
Thanks for the unfounded assumption you commented about the video session x.
By the looks of things, my video is way better than any of yours. Your style is like a ton of bricks, your bike is ****ing gay and you look like a faggot. **** you Faggot! Your a trail poacher, a park poacher, a city poacher, a dick poacher. I haven't seen you do any supermans in any of your gay ass videos. You want to talk **** about my ridding? Come see me bitch boy!
By the way, David and Craig are the assholes responsible for getting the Lipona DJ spot ****ed, not me ASSHOLE!
Learn some style bitch, you look like ****!"

He commented on one of my videos that I have no style and that I basically suck. Homeboy was PISSED that we commented on his wack style in his video.

By the way, I'm the rider in this video, not him.

Just curious, did any of you who commented on this f-tards videos get the same love, or is he just directing his anger at me? Anyways, I'm glad he's so angry... makes my day :)

Last edited:

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
the exact same guy has been leaving the exact same shiit on on my account, i didnt even realize until now that it was the trail poacher

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
All You Guys SUCK!!!!!!!

Instead of fighting about an already Shut Down trail send him a message asking him to help out finding another spot for DJ's... WTF.. Grow up Kids....

Who has the right to call anyone a Trail Poacher when they don't own the property? They're basically doing the same sh!t you're doing, Trespassing on some one else's property, the difference is you helped build those trails and they didn't.

This is one of the reason why i don't bother going to spots that i KNOW OF in NYC Area; False accusations, bullsh!t like this, Drama and people getting punched in the face... i don't have the patience for this sh!t.

Sorry had to vent....

Send the guy an email, saying "Hey, we're all local riders, lets set our differences aside and build some **** we can hit"... it's that simple....

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
WOW, dude needs to switch to de-caf.

I'm allways amazed how pissed people can get just off some stupid sh!t on the infernet. Do people really take this stupid crap seriously?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
WOW, dude needs to switch to de-caf.

I'm allways amazed how pissed people can get just off some stupid sh!t on the infernet. Do people really take this stupid crap seriously?
Calling someone a "Trail Poacher" is like calling a black dude the N word, or a German a Nazi!... people get Emotional!

:disgust:

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
I guess I'm the screwy one. I just surf the infernet to check out pics and vids of nice trails and sweet riding. I never feel "emotional" over crap that I read.

Well except for my stock quotes some times.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Sweet trails are sweet trails....

I think there is fault going two ways there...

1. The guys who did not help out and are "poaching" on the trails.

2. The Original trail builders that build stuff in "public" or "Private" property that alienates regular riders who wants to build but they don't let them help build or ride.........

I mean c'mon, if the property is yours then i def. understand.... but if it's not yours.... instead of pushing people away, greet them, the more the merrier... but let them help out, teach them... don;t bash them, maybe they didn't know they were "poaching"....

Last edited:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Before i get attacked and told to go F myself, let me clarify....

I am not defending "POACHERS"... i'm for some sort of Unity, everyone chips in, no one is alienated and everyone has a good time...

now you do have those fukers who would not rather build and ride.... those guys are straight up a-holes!

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
Dude, read my post. I don't have anything to do with these trails. Me and WCH and a few others just commented on his video. flattrls is the guy (I believe) who built the trails and asked us to get the poaching video removed from youtube. We did and I posted the poacher's (yes, they are poachers) private message to me.

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Sweet trails are sweet trails....

I think there is fault going two ways there...

1. The guys who did not help out and are "poaching" on the trails.

2. The Original trail builders that build stuff in "public" or "Private" property that alienates regular riders who wants to build but they don't let them help build or ride.........

I mean c'mon, if the property is yours then i def. understand.... but if it's not yours.... instead of pushing people away, greet them, the more the merrier... but let them help out, teach them... don;t bash them, maybe they didn't know they were "poaching"....

I agree with every thing you just said, totally rational thinking.

Not so much with your first post.

My viewpoint with most stuff on the internet is that people just put up irrational statements and get in big pissing matches for what? The sake of comedic reading on the internet? It just makes it hard to take most of the sh!t seriously.

O.K. now how about we get back to some dope pics of vert berms?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Dude, read my post. I don't have anything to do with these trails. Me and WCH and a few others just commented on his video. flattrls is the guy (I believe) who built the trails and asked us to get the poaching video removed from youtube. We did and I posted the poacher's (yes, they are poachers) private message to me.

i have read your post, i also read this from your post:

"By the way, David and Craig are the assholes responsible for getting the Lipona DJ spot ****ed, not me ASSHOLE!
Learn some style bitch, you look like ****!""

He straight up Snitched on David and Greg.....

Maybe he telling the Truth and you are accusing him without knowing?

dirtjunkie

Chimp
May 9, 2008
Before i get attacked and told to go F myself, let me clarify....

I am not defending "POACHERS"... i'm for some sort of Unity, everyone chips in, no one is alienated and everyone has a good time...

now you do have those fukers who would not rather build and ride.... those guys are straight up a-holes!
Hey man just for clarification the guys in the video are not just riding the spot or poaching, they are the ones who got the trails shut down. They broke the rules not so much in the no dig no ride department but as in parking illegally, ripping down signs and getting the cops called. At our local spot here in rva there are always people who are going to come and ride and not dig. Its whatever you cant stop it you just let it happen. The reason that everyone is being hostile towards them is their attitudes and their actions. Riding is one thing, acting like jerks is a different story all together.

Last edited:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Hey man just for clarification the guys in the video are not just riding the spot or poaching, they are the ones who got the trails shut down. They broke the rules not so much in the no dig no ride department but as in parking illegally, ripping down signs and getting the cops called. At our local spot here in rva there are always people who are going to come and ride and not dig. Its whatever you cant stop it you just let it happen. The reason that everyone is being hostile towards them is their attitudes and their actions. Riding is one thing, acting like jerks is a different story all together.
I agree, "F*** Them".... they are straight up assh0les for having the trails shut down....

:plthumbsdown: :plthumbsdown: :plthumbsdown:

dirtjunkie

Chimp
May 9, 2008
I agree, "F*** Them".... they are straight up assh0les for having the trails shut down....

:plthumbsdown: :plthumbsdown: :plthumbsdown:
yup **** happens. . . . just gotta keep your head up and role with the punches.

On a side note we had a nice guy with a bob cat come build us a vert 180 berm. mmmmmmm so nice. bermage is good

JGill

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Norman, OK
Check it... I got this private message from ThrowingSecond on youtube. He is the guy that had the videos up of his boys poaching some trails in Florida that got shut down. I and a few others commented on his barhump **** style and this is what he sent me.

"the lipona dj spot.....
I just have to say, YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT.
Thanks for the unfounded assumption you commented about the video session x.
By the looks of things, my video is way better than any of yours. Your style is like a ton of bricks, your bike is ****ing gay and you look like a faggot. **** you Faggot! Your a trail poacher, a park poacher, a city poacher, a dick poacher. I haven't seen you do any supermans in any of your gay ass videos. You want to talk **** about my ridding? Come see me bitch boy!
By the way, David and Craig are the assholes responsible for getting the Lipona DJ spot ****ed, not me ASSHOLE!
Learn some style bitch, you look like ****!"

He commented on one of my videos that I have no style and that I basically suck. Homeboy was PISSED that we commented on his wack style in his video.

By the way, I'm the rider in this video, not him.

Just curious, did any of you who commented on this f-tards videos get the same love, or is he just directing his anger at me? Anyways, I'm glad he's so angry... makes my day :)
I don't give a sh!t who thinks what is gay.... but your Norco is straight as hell!!

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Lower yourself to their level, always a good plan.
Or maybe you're already there, and just going with the flow....

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
hey sitting duck, you should work for the peacecorps. you must be a portland hippie. either you go to church alot or you smoke mad amounts of grass
LOL! Nice try, but you're way off... I have a crewcut, I'm an athiest, and don't do any kind of drugs. LOL!
I don't live in Portland either.... :D

VPFreerider

Chimp
Jan 5, 2006
HA! Yea dude, he has those superman's f-ing dialed :-) And they also both have pumping dialed too which is evidenced by their complete lack of pedaling in between the jumps!

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
HA! Yea dude, he has those superman's f-ing dialed :-) And they also both have pumping dialed too which is evidenced by their complete lack of pedaling in between the jumps!
He sent me a message on youtube saying "where's your superman's in your videos fvcking faggot???? You're old and have no style like me!!!"

I replied, you're right, my style is nothing compared to yours. He replied "what the hell is that supposed to mean faggot???"

Sounds intelligent enough to me. :)

S4Sean

Chimp
Apr 30, 2008
The dude who can do supermans, does have a pretty ugly style lol.
I cant do supermans by any means, but I calls em like I sees em.

VPFreerider

Chimp
Jan 5, 2006
Oh man, this is classic! It is a damn shame those trails are getting plowed because of this assclown. I'm sure this will catch up to him in one way or another before too long...