Quantcast

Trail Work -- Santa Monica

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Any Westside monkeys that ride first crack, I need your help. The plows have been busy building a fire break at the bottom of this trail, the good news is that the trail is still there but needs some work to bring it back to life and make it better than it was. If interested, please PM me so we can set up a work schedule.

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
i'll, ive yet to hit that one yet, and im curious if others are in ok shape, such as hectic and jdrop, they get overgrown real quick

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
They somehow built a firebreak adjacent to sulli canyon but about 1/4 ways up the side of the hill and about 20 yards across, looks like they just drove a big ass plow..... i can't even explain what they did, when I first saw it I thought I was hallucinating...

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I'm sure we can gather up some timber and build a teeter or a ladder over the fire break...you know, to preserve the fire break and all.:thumb:

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
I'm riding today around 5:30, meet at the bottom of Bayliss and then shuttle to the top of westridge for a drop down FC to check out the damage and decide best course of action. Hit me up if you're interested.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I'm riding today around 5:30, meet at the bottom of Bayliss and then shuttle to the top of westridge for a drop down FC to check out the damage and decide best course of action. Hit me up if you're interested.
How'd the situation look the last time you rode it?