Quantcast

Trapped @ Work, Mon.

SuperKat

Monkey
Jul 3, 2005
New York
Hi::wave:

I am at work, not riding, but watching the World Cup so I guess that's good.
Anyone have anything to add? Good weekend riding stories or anything?
Please? :help:

Kat

zoey

Monkey
Mar 19, 2006
california
Hey Kat! I just got back from a very challenging ride at Santa Teresa. There is a trail there called Rocky Ridge, and it's basically downhill single track littered with babyhead boulders. I'm feeling pretty good because I rode 80% of it, and only had to walk over two small sections.

Then this weekend, I did a mtb sprint tri at San Jose, and totally sucked! But i didn't finish last. I was second to last! :)

So if you weren't at work where would you be riding?

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
I'm hiding in my nice cool basement working - totally bummed. I was in a minor car accident a few weeks ago and my doc wants me off the bike for another two weeks! Arrgh! I'm going crazy!!!

geargrrl

SuperKat

Monkey
Jul 3, 2005
New York
You like?
If I was going to ride today I'd probably hit Graham Hills or Sprain Ridge Park, both in Westchester County, NY.
Glad your ride was good though. It sounds like you're into some racing there, true?
I hope to get out of work by 7 and most likely hit the gym or something to work out energy. It's been raining here for the last three or four days with no end in site for this week. That's not helping.
Thanks for the reply,
Kat

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
By my reckoning, you're no longer at work and I still am! another hour to go and then rather than freeze my toes in the office, I get to sweat in my full face....

I wish we had some rain here.:dead: