Quantcast

Trees at Mailboxes....

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
Bad.... Running into a tree on a steep downhill at Mailboxes....

Worse.... Carrying two 40lbs bikes and two people's gear the remaining 5 miles to get out of the trail and get your friend the the Emergency room.

esper

Chimp
Jun 30, 2008
Campbell CA
He is ok, he ended up breaking his Shoulder blade. Who ever we saw right after words had vicodin thank god. So he was at least able to walk out. If anyone happens to know who the rider was with the Vicodin, please thank him.

[tHe] Saint

Monkey
Mar 24, 2006
Spokane, WA
those are not fun days.... had a friend eat **** pretty good at the very top at whistler.... luckily we were able to walk him right back to the lift.... otherwise it would have been a long run... he didn't ride the rest of the trip... some nasty road rash on his face, concussion, messed up shoulder, ankle.... he was hurtin... his face was so swollen too... just glad it wasn't me

igz-

Monkey
Nov 30, 2008
Santa Cruz
damn dude I haven't hit Mailboxes in like 3 years....

is it still ride-able or are the tree's blocking it badly?

davemo7

Chimp
Dec 10, 2008
Davis
He is ok, he ended up breaking his Shoulder blade. Who ever we saw right after words had vicodin thank god. So he was at least able to walk out. If anyone happens to know who the rider was with the Vicodin, please thank him.
i <3 good sumaritons with vicodin. that has happened to me at auburn

Robel2008

Chimp
Feb 17, 2009
we were able to walk him right back to the lift.... otherwise it would have been a long run... he didn't ride the rest of the trip... some nasty road rash on his face, concussion, messed up shoulder, ankle.