Quantcast

trek 1200

rockracing

Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Cape Town, South Africa
sounds good, I ride a 1400 with 105, very happy with it (as a second bike to my mtb), looks like its the same frame/fork combo as the 1400....if you can afford to go with the 105 group try and go for it, works so smoothly, I've been very impressed with this bike so far.

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Very good, or look at the comprable (sp) Specialized. From what memory is aiding, it gives ya better wheels and a carbon seatpost....

Nitromike

Monkey
May 14, 2004
Some ghetto in Houston

04 Allez Sport Triple

# THE FEATURES Smooth-welded DB A1 Premium Aluminum frame with replaceable derailleur hanger and hidden rack mounts.
# Specialized Carbon-2 bonded carbon fork and carbon seatpost
# Shimano Tiagra/105 27-speed component group
# Specialized Sport oversized 3D adjustable "flip flop" forged alloy stem and Specialized Sport oversized handlebars with Bar Phat thin gel handlebar pads
# High performance 28/32 wheelset with Alex AT-400 machined sidewall rims with DT spokes and Specialized 700 x 23c Mondo Sport Tires
# Smooth-welded DB A1 Premium Aluminum frame with replaceable derailleur hanger and hidden rack mounts.
# Specialized Carbon-2 bonded carbon fork and carbon seatpost
# Geometry (bike metrics)
# MSRP: $820.00

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Thought about a Giant? Just got my OCR1, a bit more than the Allez but IMO Giant is a better company. OCR2's can be had for around that price