Quantcast

Trolling: Mastery has been attained

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Can we just stop engaging the troll? Hello Kitty is posting the exact opposite of what anybody says. He is a mirror and nothing more. Hell, I'd put money on line that it's JustPete looking for an argument.

Credit where it's due though, he has brought out some great conversation and even inspired Mooshu.

Can we stop engaging though? He's just frothing us.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If I was a mod I would set it up so that only derp Montashu and BIGHTR could see and respond to his posts.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'd just like to point out that I said Hello Sh1ty and N8 were the same person at least a week ago. Before you ignore him make sure to neg rep him, I'd like to see him pass Desmondo with neg rep. One guy at MTBR has 3 red squares. Does this version of Vbulletin even support such a thing?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'd just like to point out that I said Hello Sh1ty and N8 were the same person at least a week ago. Before you ignore him make sure to neg rep him, I'd like to see him pass Desmondo with neg rep. One guy at MTBR has 3 red squares. Does this version of Vbulletin even support such a thing?
I thought .PitSteler. was at least 3 red's to the head at least. I think JustSomePete was at least in double reds.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
You know what's more fun than trolling and linking youtube videos of music?

How about linking MTBR threads pertaining to a certain banned member with lots of LOL's and personal information......

:)

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I find it fascinating, watching this admittedly middle-aged person unpack his life in front of thousands of strangers from across the world (on a mountain biking forum, no less) -- the flawed political arguments, narrow-minded social views, the dick-waving truck and bike boasts, the liquid-fueled courage to flop around shirtless in a mosh pit, the misogynist, throwaway quips about a wife -- this all in some misconstrued attempt in convincing everyone how sad and misguided our own lives are...

Utterly ****ing fascinating.

Last edited:

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
This is the person that's been jerking ya'll around so much.

a2.jpg

Suppose I could link the public info that other disgruntled folks dug up back in 2006.

The internet isn't too forgetful and can be quite a bitch sometimes....

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Suppose I could link the public info that other disgruntled folks dug up back in 2006.

The internet isn't too forgetful and can be quite a bitch sometimes....
Do it. Was he banned here or MTBR?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Two users from the same IP. Its not too difficult to check.
Flame-bait users like that almost always get checked immediately for duplicate accounts and he would have already been banned if it was readily identifiable as a previous problem child or duplicate account.

I was keeping an eye out. I don't want to allow too much trolling on the board but the PAWN forum is pretty well self-regulated and I didn't want to spoil the sport of tearing apart the idiots.

BTW, if anyone ever has a problem with a troll, talking about what the mods/admins should be doing isn't really effective. Post reports, PMs, emails - all much more effective than hoping a mod/admin happens to click on the thread and read the particular post stating that we should do something.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
BTW, if anyone ever has a problem with a troll, talking about what the mods/admins should be doing isn't really effective. Post reports, PMs, emails - all much more effective than hoping a mod/admin happens to click on the thread and read the particular post stating that we should do something.
I always report spammers, trolls don't bother me enough.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Some pretty serious name calling going on over there :eek:. And here I thought we were bad.
There's a reason MTBR's f-88 forum is dead and buried... I am chuckling at the sleuthing that brought up HK, but a google search for "Hello Kitty Troll Mountain Biking" also brought up his exploits on bikemojo.

Pretty sad that over the course of 5 freakin' years someone's only enjoyment is to troll message boards until they're banned and have to go somewhere else to stir up trouble. It's like some people really, really, really wish that middle school never ended, even if it was 30 years ago...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Pretty sad that over the course of 5 freakin' years someone's only enjoyment is to troll message boards until they're banned and have to go somewhere else to stir up trouble. It's like some people really, really, really wish that middle school never ended, even if it was 30 years ago...