Quantcast

Troy Lee D2 Helmet

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
I am selling an 2004 Troy Lee D2 Carbon Helmet. I crashed in Whistler two weeks ago and need to get a DOT certified helmet because of too many concussions. The helmet has a few scratches on it, but is still in good shape. I rubbed out most of the scratches. It's a medium in red graphics. I am asking $200.00, no less and will deliver anywhere in the Puget Sound Area. I am posting it in this forum so I don't have to deal with trying to ship it if I don't have too. I can be reached at holliswood at harbornet.com. Kim Eakin

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
I would love to have it, but I have no money.
Possible trades? I used to race motocross, have an older Shoei vfx2 that I could through in. Ands lots of parts.
I'm in Portland.

felixy69

Chimp
Apr 11, 2002
VaNcOuVeR......KiTs
that's cory
yeah man i'll take it kim
i will call u tomorrow (SAT)
i am in van tho...may be u can give it to cory when he coems up
will talk details tomorrow on phone
but i am 100% sure i am taking it
so yeah save it for me thanks

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Hey Felix,
I talked to Corey and he said you wanted the helmet, but when I didn't hear from you I put it on E-Bay. I don't know if I am screwed now because I put it on there? It was the first time I have ever posted on E-Bay, so I don't really know what to do? It is on a 5 day auction, so do we just wait to see if it sells?
Kim:confused:

felixy69

Chimp
Apr 11, 2002
VaNcOuVeR......KiTs
i am pretty sure u can take it off e-bay man
and i am 100% sure i want it
and i might be able to drive down to seattle or any where in WA tomorrow to meet u for it so give me a call bak thanks

no man if i buy it from e-bay....i think they have like service charges etc... and i can't buy ne thing from there cuz i think u need paypel or something...
so just take it off!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Felix,
I can't take the helmet off E-Bay because there are several people interested in it already. Plus if I just yank it off and sell it to you I would get very bad feedback on my account for future sells. I won't do it. If you really want the helmet, set up a pay pal account and buy it on E-Bay.
Kim

felixy69

Chimp
Apr 11, 2002
VaNcOuVeR......KiTs
u got no bids yet tho.
but ne ways, did u set it up so that if someone comes up with $200 u can sell it right away instead of waiting for bids?
cuz if u do. i can give u $200 now
other wise
if no one buys it. i'll 101% take it just give me a call after 3days
thanks alot man!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Felix,
People don't start bidding on things till the auction is almost over. I have been contacted by 6 people so far, who like you, are very interested in buying the helmet. If you want to wait until it is over, and no one buys it, I will gladly sell it to you. But I know one of these guys are going to buy it. If you would of got a hold of me whan Bibs said you would of, you would have it. Sorry, but I didn't want to wait around.
Kim