Quantcast

Trump/Biden Debates Thread.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
When is somebody just going to look at the candidate and just say..

Mod:Your question is: Blah Blah Blah... Yes or No?
Rat: Verbal diarrhea spew - Mute by Mod.

Mod: Will you please answer the question and stop diverting. - Your question is: Blah Blah Blah... Yes or No?

Mod: Will you please answer the question and stop diverting. - Your question is: Blah Blah Blah... Yes or No?

That was 3 strikes and will be recorded as an official refusal to answer the question.
Next question is...

They act like children, ya gotta treat them like children.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Trump saying he won't participate. Sounds like a win to me.
When it's virtual, he can't just over talk Biden or the moderator. That means he has to deflect when asked questions, as he'll be muted.

Also, they are probably taking it as a backdoor "out" because he's too sick to actually participate and not look deathly ill.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
No.......

Make him participate. Have you seen last nights tweets? He's off the reservation, like completely. Let him go on stage, on live TV and let America watch him rail against all the boogey men he sees standing in the shadows, let him rant and rave like the psycho he's quickly turning into. Let the roid rage flow. And when he runs out of air and collapses on stage his end will be written in stone.

Edit: It fucking kills me that Biden is willing to give him an out on this. You can be damn well sure that if the roles were reversed Trump would be wanting to have debates 3 times a week just to run Biden into the ground. This is just another example of the Dems wanting to live in a political world where decency and decorum still exist. The Republicans are playing dirty pool and cheating every chance they get and the dems still don't fucking get it.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
No.......

Make him participate. Have you seen last nights tweets? He's off the reservation, like completely. Let him go on stage, on live TV and let America watch him rail against all the boogey men he sees standing in the shadows, let him rant and rave like the psycho he's quickly turning into. Let the roid rage flow. And when he runs out of air and collapses on stage his end will be written in stone.

Edit: It fucking kills me that Biden is willing to give him an out on this. You can be damn well sure that if the roles were reversed Trump would be wanting to have debates 3 times a week just to run Biden into the ground. This is just another example of the Dems wanting to live in a political world where decency and decorum still exist. The Republicans are playing dirty pool and cheating every chance they get and the dems still don't fucking get it.
They need to put Trump on stage with a straw-stuffed scarecrow with Biden's face on it and a speaker on it so Biden can project through the scarecrow.

Srsly - Trump won't even know it isn't Biden. It'll be GOLD. :rofl:

1602171167340.png

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
No.......

Virtual or not, Biden should absolutely show up with an exaggerated mega sized face mask. And keep a straight face.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
No.......

Checkmate: Have the debate W/o Trump and just use his tweets as talking points.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
We have this odious right wing talk radio idiot called Mike Hosking here in NZ. As per most capitalist ideologues he is barely intellectually coherent at the best of times. During Covid someone made this video of him ‘debating’ himself; It’s worth watching for light relief and I imagine you could do a similar job with Donnie’s tweets.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
We have this odious right wing talk radio idiot called Mike Hosking here in NZ. As per most capitalist ideologues he is barely intellectually coherent at the best of times. During Covid someone made this video of him ‘debating’ himself; It’s worth watching for light relief and I imagine you could do a similar job with Donnie’s tweets.

That was, indeed, amusing. The deadpan "moderator" was brilliant. :D

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
OOOF, Biden ends the segment stating you've got 525 separated kids not knowing what will happen to them. Mango responds with, "Good!"

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
You might be getting sick, but you are making a lot of money.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
If your pressing issues are Rudy's Russian disinformation laptop, smears about Hunter and Joe's brother (?), windmill cancer, small windows, keeping families separated permanently, and preserving Big Oil then you may think that Trump made a strong case.

If you're sane, on the other hand, then Biden held his own. I personally was heartened to hear him come out for a transition (a transition, mind you!) to net zero carbon energy sources.

This won't budge the needle either way, I'm betting.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I don’t know why Biden didn’t just fundamentally call him out on being a lying fuck.

“Look, this is a guy who lies like he breathes. 20,000 documented lies and counting. He’s talking about this money from China, all this rubbish, the moment you look into it, it just collapses. It’s rubbish. Four years — No healthcare plan, no wall, all this stuff about Russia, it’s all lies. You know it. More importantly, the rest of the world knows it. America is weak because everyone knows Donald is — frankly — a underachieving, useless liar. Climate change is real. North Korea is not our friend. 250,000 Americans are dead because he’s useless. Is this what you want America?”