JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yep, cuz thats exactly how it works, the lawyer doesnt bring in an expert to determine if the data is good…oh wait, yes thats exactly what they do. So asshat saying its “good” is worth less than a red hat.
I'm just waiting for him to claim he's examined the molecules. Ya know, voting molecules.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
What about people thinking of not voting for Trump?

Officials made “good” on their word, as only a month later August would be arrested again and sentenced to hard labor for thirty months in a concentration camp. He would never see his beloved wife again.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Officials made “good” on their word, as only a month later August would be arrested again and sentenced to hard labor for thirty months in a concentration camp. He would never see his beloved wife again.
Believing that having the right connections would help land him a job in the pulseless economy, Landmesser became a card-carrying Nazi. Little did he know that his heart would soon ruin any progress that his superficial political affiliation might have made.
"I never dreamed the leopards would eat my face" - Man who joined Face Eating Leopards Party

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR