Quantcast

TSA inspections

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville

Ok that is indeed fvcked up but she's making a HUGE deal out of a TSA scanner patting her boobeez. She is throwing around "sexual assault" like it means nothing. And then she says that she couldn't move after it was over and was distraught for days...wtf is wrong with people?

I wonder what victims of rape and incest think about this lady.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I believe she also mentioned that the TSA agent did not advise her about what was about to happen.....putting her hand in her pants and feeling up her vajayjay.......

I could see how getting felt up on the outside of my pants is, while awkward, is in the realm of acceptable........but what is the f'ing need to put your hand in another person's pants.

What about bomb sniffing dogs? (que the photo of the dog sniffing the girls crotch I saw on here a few days ago....LOL).

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I could see how getting felt up on the outside of my pants is, while awkward, is in the realm of acceptable........but what is the f'ing need to put your hand in another person's pants.
If you read it again, I don't think the woman was felt up under her clothes. All I can get out of it was that the TSA agent felt inside her waistband, which appears to be the only thing that happened under her clothing.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I wish I was flying this Christmas (first time in many years I am not). The options for amusement are limitless.

Here's what I'm thinking:

If you get pulled aside for a pat down, summon up a boner (think of the new M9, that should be plenty) and start moaning loudly when they go to "feel your waist band". Afterward be sure to thank the TSA guy so that everyone can hear.

Wear an adult diaper and tell them you just crapped in it (or really crap in it if you are a sicko aka DMG).

Cross-dress and see if the pat down can discover your secret.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Maybe you guys have a stricter definition of "sexual assault", but to me, a stranger who gets that "intimate" should be facing jail time.
It's definitely fvcked...just not "assault" imo. "Assault" implies violence and penetration, 30 years in a pound-me-in-the-ass prison, not an aggressive pat down.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
It's definitely fvcked...just not "assault" imo. "Assault" implies violence and penetration, 30 years in a pound-me-in-the-ass prison, not an aggressive pat down.
Legally, you don't actually have to touch someone to assault them.

I hear violence and penetration, I think rape.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville

I hear violence and penetration, I think rape.
That's my point - I always thought rape was a form of sexual assault. Regardless, I'm sure the women of DR Congo would have pity on her.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my understanding has always been that assault is verbal - threatening to do bodily harm to someone, and battery occurs when physical contacting is made.

manimal to the white courtesy phone.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Aren't we kind of splitting hairs here at this point? No matter which way you want to slice the vernacular here, were talking about the totally over handed violation of civil liberties by the federal government, at tax payer expense. Whether or not any of this falls into one legal technical definition or another is, IMHO, irrelevant any more.

Help me FSM, I'm starting to sound like a tea tard. :panic: :tinfoil:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I would go more with someone who wants their rights. We also call them Libertarians.Also known as a loose band of individuals who support smaller govt and tend to have an 'I don't give a flying f*ck' mentality to social liberalism/conservatism. The most important part is that stay out of my pocket model.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
That's my point - I always thought rape was a form of sexual assault. Regardless, I'm sure the women of DR Congo would have pity on her.
In the same way that murder is an assault and battery...sure.

Just because there are people in Sudan getting hacked up by machetes doesn't mean it's ok for the TSA to take a knife and make a little slice on the arm before you get on the plane to make sure you don't have any of that evil Mooslem blood coursing through your veins...

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
I would go more with someone who wants their rights. We also call them Libertarians.Also known as a loose band of individuals who support smaller govt and tend to have an 'I don't give a flying f*ck' mentality to social liberalism/conservatism. The most important part is that stay out of my pocket model.
Whoa lets not get crazy here. I merely suggest that being felt up/molested by TSA to accomplish nothing more than the illusion of safe air travel at tax payer expense is a waste. There are certain areas where I strongly believe in more government. Like financial regulation lets say.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Aren't we kind of splitting hairs here at this point? No matter which way you want to slice the vernacular here, were talking about the totally over handed violation of civil liberties by the federal government, at tax payer expense. Whether or not any of this falls into one legal technical definition or another is, IMHO, irrelevant any more.

"They hate us for our freedom"

Well.... Looks like you have that fixord! :D :thumb:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Not surprising. I flew to Saint George UT sometime back and when we landed in SLC I was looking in my back pack for my earphones, I found my knife in the bottom of my backpack. I had totally forgotten about it and it hadn't been found.

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
There's really no point in groping people if you're not doing cavity searches. Prisoners have been carrying stuff up the butt since the beginning of time. Not a barrier for the committed. TSA isn't making air travel any safer. It's a bunch of crap to make people think something is being done.

Ye ol' Israelis have managed to secure their airline without groping, x-ray scanning and the rest of the TSA crap.

I'd much rather be profiled and interviewed than molested.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I have flown to SLC and Dallas at least a dozen times over the last 2 years - I think a bad / uncooperative attitude is what leads to the majority of searches. When I travel I wear slip on shoes, pants that don't need a belt to stay up, zero change in pocket and no carry on luggage except my briefcase. I've never had a problem, nor have I witnessed a problem.

Last edited:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I have flown to SLC and Dallas at least a dozen times over the last 2 years - I think a bad / uncooperative attitude is what leads to the majority of searches. When I travel I wear slip on shoes, pants that don't need a belt to stay up, zero change in pocket and no carry on luggage except my briefcase. I've never had a problem, not have I witnessed a problem.
Yeah, because you're a white guy, older, probably clean cut?

I've been screwing with the extra security for a while. When I don't shave, and wear a ball cap and contacts I get treated totally different from when I'm clean shaven, have my glasses on, and am wearing a shirt with buttons.

Doesn't work in Canada though, I always get extra screening because of my camera gear. One screener told me that all the eneloops I'm carrying come up really dense on the xray, and it prompts them to take a second look.

Even if it's just a bad and uncooperative attitude, that's a failure in security right there...

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I have flown to SLC and Dallas at least a dozen times over the last 2 years - I think a bad / uncooperative attitude is what leads to the majority of searches. When I travel I wear slip on shoes, pants that don't need a belt to stay up, zero change in pocket and no carry on luggage except my briefcase. I've never had a problem, not have I witnessed a problem.
Pedo-sweats and loafers...nice combo...

:D

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Even if it's just a bad and uncooperative attitude, that's a failure in security right there...
True - but its still human nature to project what you see.

ALSO: The next "9/11" will be completely different than the last - our current security measures are only delaying the inevitable.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Bump.

I see this stuff all the time, its not just SFO. Every airport I've ever had a badge at (4 of them now) is like this. Hell, any airline/airport employee at their home airport has this ability, if they are willing to risk their jobs, its just that its "okay" to do it when your a TSA employee. :rolleyes:

An anonymous 50-year-old airline pilot is in hot water with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) after posting on YouTube a behind-the-scenes tour of what he says are security flaws at San Francisco International Airport.

While airplane passengers go through security screening -- such as with metal detectors, full body scanners and pat downs -- the pilot shows in one of several video clips, recorded with his cell phone, that airport employees at SFO simply swipe a card to go through an unmanned door.

"Well, folks, I just wanted to give you an idea of what type of security for the ground personnel there is. This is their screening. As you can see, there's only a card slide and one door," the pilot says in the video. "And right here's a sign, 'Think security.' Well, I don't think there's much security here."

The pilot, who has been flying for an airline for more than a decade, alerted Sacramento's KXTV when he posted the videos saying he wanted the information to be made public.

According to sister station ABC7 in San Francisco, the disclosure resulted in federal air marshals and sheriff's deputies showing up at the pilot's home -- an event the pilot, a deputized federal air marshal, also recorded -- to confiscate his federally issued handgun.

Attorney Don Werno, who represents the pilot, says he believes the TSA was sending a message that "you've angered us by telling the truth and by showing America that there are major security problems despite the fact that we've spent billions of dollars allegedly to improve airline safety."

A TSA spokesman tells ABC7 he's unaware of the incident, but if the pilot had concerns he should have brought them to the TSA.

Meanwhile, ABC7's aviation consultant, Ron Wilson, who worked at SFO for 47 years, says what the pilot says is true, and that the hole in security has bothered him ever since the 9/11 attacks.
Video @ the link.
http://news.travel.aol.com/2010/12/23/pilot-in-hot-water-for-exposing-security-flaws/

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
Ah ha ha ha!

Another prime example of how totally stupid the TSA is. I bet the pilot is on pretty solid legal ground. The lack of employee screening is common knowledge. There are multiple, respectable, published articles that bring this up as a huge reason why the TSA inspections don't make anyone any safer, at all. (And I'm pretty sure the head of TSA has admitted, on record, that it would be virtually impossible to prevent an employee, even if "clean" when entering work, from having someone throw something over a fence or smuggled in on a truck.)

I still can't believe that people are OK with throwing away their money and being x-rayed and molested without a tangible benefit.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Ah ha ha ha!

Another prime example of how totally stupid the TSA is. I bet the pilot is on pretty solid legal ground. The lack of employee screening is common knowledge. There are multiple, respectable, published articles that bring this up as a huge reason why the TSA inspections don't make anyone any safer, at all. (And I'm pretty sure the head of TSA has admitted, on record, that it would be virtually impossible to prevent an employee, even if "clean" when entering work, from having someone throw something over a fence or smuggled in on a truck.)

I still can't believe that people are OK with throwing away their money and being x-rayed and molested without a tangible benefit.
Being a whistle-blower ain't easy. Just ask Julian "The condom broke?" Assange.