Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so far u-tub has only turned up a 10ish minute version. let me know if you have luck. i'm rolling the dice with my Dio/Rainbow pandora station to see if it turns up

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Found a bee nest yesterday so I scooped them up and dumped them in a bee box. Hopefully they like their new home! If they stick around it brings me up to 3 bee colonies. :weee:

Also saw a coyote poo that had a cat collar in it.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Morning off for research, which means I'm using half of it for yet another moving quote. (Have to get this one and one more yet.) Also have quick skype conference to diagnose matlab code issues.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
delorme gazetteer atlas legends are not the same....strange.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

The weather looks like ass for the next week. Might sell the ladies ride now that she has a work car. Could use the cash for something cool. I was a little floored when I saw what a 2006 Rav4 with 180k miles is selling for, wow. I thought people were crazy with used Tacos, but I guess the Rav, too. What a sh!t box.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, been a hell of a busy day today so far, all office work this week, and next week starts fto training. So far my head is spinning. Its all good, a lot to learn

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I now have to get rid of all the old bike parts I seem to acquire. My ex is upgrading the place. New Gas stove and fireplace. Ikea builtins. Radiant floor heat, some custom closet bike storage system. The stove costs 6 grand...

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Asbestos dudes are at the new house, raping us of time and money...would have done it ourselves if not for our 6 yr old...
The nerve of contractors charging accordingly for work that risks their health, requires expensive training, certification and insurance and is subject to massive fines if done incorrectly.

Only an idiot would remove asbestos themselves to save $.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
hey dan-o any luck on 140mm rotors?
Not yet.
Weren't where I thought they were but my wife took the liberty of reorganizing my shop so I need to dig some more.
Will dig around more later, I was just down there looking.