Quantcast

-- Tuesday's Ride Thread --

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
No riding for me last night, tonight, or probably tomorrow. We are getting hit with what's left of Hurricane Jeane - they are calling for a fair amount of flooding, so the trails should be pretty well soaked for a few days. It's been sooo wet this summer that the trails have really taken a beating.

So, anyone riding today/tonight? Who rode yesterday?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
the legs were a little tired from hiking 8 hours sunday...so I just took the xc bike on a 16 mile road ride....it sure was nice out yesterday!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Echo said:
Did a little solo ride on the SS... if things don't get too watered down by Jeanne, I'll hit the trails again today :)

you do know it's still like 5 months to the 24 ? if you stay at your riding/training rate you'll be the fasted monkey there!!!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
No riding last night...had to take the daughter to dance class. No ride tonight either. Saratoga is getting pelted with the same rain you guys are getting out west. Now that I think about it...may not get to ride until Saturday. @%#!$!!! :mumble:

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
I put in a quick ride last night. I got started later than usual so I turned back as it was getting dark. I haven't had a ride in over a week. I got some vacation coming the week of the 8th. I think I'll ride every morning...that's going to be so relaxing.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
i ve been mainly riding on my street & in my yard practicing maunals & getting up on my back wheel.

But today laura & i are going out for an (loco-is it A or AN? :confused: ;) ) XC hammer fest.
Which i am sure is going to end up like every other XC hammerfest we have.....me just trying to keep up. :dead:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
douglas said:
you do know it's still like 5 months to the 24 ? if you stay at your riding/training rate you'll be the fasted monkey there!!!
HA! Doubt it. I'm gonna push the training though... can't let the west coast monkey team whip our asses too bad.