Quantcast

turdsday

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
tax return deposited quicker waiting last minute than filing early...one week.

go figure....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Busy day ahead at work, plus the in-laws are up for the day, plus I'm supposed to work on the closet. Much to do.

I find myself on a mission to acquire a quality set of hand planes and saws.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I am at a loss for words....effing dumbasses. From work: the spray bottle of bleach decon solution for the rig is empty what do we do. Me: Do you see that one gallon bottle of bleach solution next to it? Them: yes Me: pour it into the spray bottle, that's why its there. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'm going to need lot of espresso today

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
About to start day four of this whole wake up, eat, ride, drink mezcal, repeat adventure. Today is a bit less riding focused, with a mezcaleria tour this afternoon to see how this spirit is made. One of my buddies on the trip is a huge agave dork, so this should be great. Anycrap, we rode some rad shit yesterday and I made a little video.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My best employee just gave her retirement notice. I has sad. You know at work there is that one person who knows everything, knows everyone, can do anything, does everything quickly, and can do your job better than you? That's her. I really hate to lose her but I am also happy for her.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
About to start day four of this whole wake up, eat, ride, drink mezcal, repeat adventure. Today is a bit less riding focused, with a mezcaleria tour this afternoon to see how this spirit is made. One of my buddies on the trip is a huge agave dork, so this should be great. Anycrap, we rode some rad shit yesterday and I made a little video.

that's it. I'm friggin' going.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

sick.
is that JWB in spy in there?

Nice brakes...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

that place looks bad and you should feel bad for being there.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Yesterday was a failure of a day, in pretty much every way possible. But such is life sometimes. Sometimes? meh, anyways...

Today looks to be the first of 3 good weather days... do I fish or do I ride? Hmmm...

On a different note... I'm trying to get some old gear cleaned out of the garage/basement this spring. I've got a pair of Stan's Flow ZTRs, 27.5... standard (non-boost) spacing. Are they even worth anything at this point? Trying to decide if it's worth dealing with Facebook Marketplace...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
tax return deposited quicker waiting last minute than filing early...one week.

go figure....
that is pretty quick. I filed Feb 22 this year (can't file until at least the 15th due to 1099-B/DIV availability so this was early for me). Refund hit March 9.

/me is reading ultrasounds today. WFH until 10 or so then pedaling in to the hospital to read out the resident in person.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I've recovered from yesterday's shit storm, so that's good. My test plan review went better than expected, but I think they are still in shock that I've put something this good together so quickly. I still have A LOT to learn for sure, but I think they are seeing the value and that's awesome. While slacking off is nice, being appreciated for my talents is way nicer and stuff.

Also 4/20. :drag:

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Coffee. 9am meeting for something that has very little to nothing do with me. Having a few yards of mulch delivered at 11:30am to place around the planter boxes, so it'll sit there until I get home this evening.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here.

Just had an interesting interaction. Met with a top-5 person at a plan few weeks ago and ended up sending him back to his private wealth management CFP with some detailed questions to address about their estate plan, specifically around familial wealth transfer and using the employer plan as part of it. The CFP emailed me yesterday with some detailed questions about the plans, since the plan is government and most people don't knowledge of them. Gave a very detailed response as important guy was on the email. I just got a Linkedin message from the CFP asking me if I've every thought about PWM. Seemingly high risk response...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here.

Just had an interesting interaction. Met with a top-5 person at a plan few weeks ago and ended up sending him back to his private wealth management CFP with some detailed questions to address about their estate plan, specifically around familial wealth transfer and using the employer plan as part of it. The CFP emailed me yesterday with some detailed questions about the plans, since the plan is government and most people don't knowledge of them. Gave a very detailed response as important guy was on the email. I just got a Linkedin message from the CFP asking me if I've every thought about PWM. Seemingly high risk response...
do you like money?