Quantcast

Twenty6 Prerunner

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I've been rocking the 2011 since april and the pins hold up much better than the older model. The new one is heavier though so they don't have that much of an advantage over the rest of the market weight wise. I like them very much though. If you got the cash get them.
One word of warning though. If you are not wearing shin pads stay away. The pins are very sharp stock and after a few hits they are start to look like razors.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Only you can answer that. My Syncros Cruxes list at $184 and I think they are the best pedals evar; so I would expect a semi-custom pedal made right here in the U.S. to carry a comparable price tag.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have the previous version and I have been trashing them since August 2008 and they have been great. Just had the bearings serviced. Tyler is the man and stands behinds his product.

illnotsick

Monkey
Jun 3, 2009
I got a set of the demo pedals from interbike for $100. They were completely rebuilt before they got sent to me, and they're a nice neon green. I'm making the switch from clips to flats and these paired with 5.10's have been awesome.

MTBAlex

Chimp
Jun 18, 2008
Campbell, CA
I have been riding them for 3 weeks now and they are great. I didn't felt that the pins were as sharp as some of the other pedals that i rode, but the pedals felt like it had more grips. I am wearign 5.10s as well.