Quantcast

**^* Two is day *^**

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! An hour run done on another COLD morning. I'm kind of glad all of the early season triathlons have been postponed because the water is cold as hell right now. The first big race was supposed to be in two weeks and right now the water temps are below 50. FUCK.THAT.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yo!

All is mostly well here. Accidentally got a healthy gauge piece of wire jammed under my thumb nail yesterday, and my thumb is predictably all swollen and hurty. Not a fan.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Today I am reading ultrasounds, and not too many of them to boot. This is a good thing--well, perhaps not the "not too many of them" on my eventual pay down the road, but such are the breaks.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Finally got all the part for new build ordered and en route.
Should be back on dirt end of month once suspension finally arrives.
In the meantime I'll just keep scouting new trails on foot with the dog.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
So... I decided to mow the yard for a neighborhood woman who is sick with cancer and caring for her very old grandfather. I told her she didn't owe me anything. Then she offered to blow me. As exciting as pumping a load of nut mayo down the craw of a pale, emaciated cancer victim sounds, I declined. Then she offered to come help my wife around the house. I'm gonna regret this whole thing, I can tell. I was just trying to help.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So... I decided to mow the yard for a neighborhood woman who is sick with cancer and caring for her very old grandfather. I told her she didn't owe me anything. Then she offered to blow me. As exciting as pumping a load of nut mayo down the craw of a pale, emaciated cancer victim sounds, I declined. Then she offered to come help my wife around the house. I'm gonna regret this whole thing, I can tell. I was just trying to help.
Tales of Florida Man, Chapter 3238

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Yesterdays ride was cleansing, but I opted to keep it to myself, at least for now. Thanks for checking up, @cecil.

Today is PNW spring weather. Misty and cold. Coffee on the front porch while wearing a beanie and a sweater. May make for another excellent ride later.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Alive... but kinda wishing not.
Had a bad head night, spent most of it curled into a ball with tears running down my face.
I bloody hate this shit, 8 years of chronic headache, I am getting so fucking tired.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Wanting to load up the IH, ride XC-ish network an hour north. I'd be riding a 36lb mountainbike on trails w/o much more than a backside to a few quick punches, really tight corners which are fun to rail which offsets the thiccness.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@Westy you mentioned you had some extra cash from these lush Boeing pre-COVID years. Time to pony up for something cool!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
@Westy you mentioned you had some extra cash from these lush Boeing pre-COVID years. Time to pony up for something cool!