Quantcast

..::Two To TooTuesday GMT::..

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Tomorrow is a National Holiday.

Wife and kids are going to Grona Lund (Amusement Park). I told them they're nuts for going on a holiday.

I'm going riding at Gömmarskogen until I puke.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Two finals in the bag, two presentations and two technical papers now separate me from the summer of Westy.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WAKE UP MONKEYS lmao.

10 mile treadmill run last night. I expected to have tired legs after hammering out a 50 mile road ride Sunday, but my legs felt surprisingly fresh. That was a fast 10 mile run and I had plenty left to give. I'm doing a half ironman relay in a month and was recruited to be the runner. I'm going to destroy my half marathon best time.

I've got our first farmshare pickup tonight. So help me God if there are beets....

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yo! Surprisingly cool this week, like this! Spent last night writing out my appeal for the Federal Way traffic ticket. Watched what may be the next to last hockey game of the season.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Another cool and dreary day here. Alex and I are heading to the grocery store and to the local farmers market that just opened so wish us luck! She's really settling into a nice routine. Now if only I could get cleared to ride my bike, life would be perfect!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm up at 0630 to go to the gym. The world is coming to an end.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Crazy rain last night, but supposed to break for a few hours this afternoon. Need to drop Mad Dog's bike off at the NEW Santiam Bike Shop that opened just 2 miles from my house for a tune up, it's in need.

Hope to go check out Stub this weekend on the big bike!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work today, as usual. Baby Stone is due Sunday, Wifey is ready for it to be over.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:wave:

Happy transit day! Go stare at the sun![/QUOTE]

^^not possible. Haven't seen that thing around here in a while and this is the weather forecast:

Anyhoo, it's Tuesday, rainy Sounders day. Going to the game with my mens this evening, good thing we've all got solid rain boots!! Watched Burlesque last night... that was cheesy. It must have been written by the same people as Coyote Ugly. But, a lovely evening was had anyway. Have a fun one monkies.

oh number eleeeeveeeennnnnn :)

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
:wave:

Happy transit day! Go stare at the sun![/QUOTE]

^^not possible. Haven't seen that thing around here in a while and this is the weather forecast:

Anyhoo, it's Tuesday, rainy Sounders day. Going to the game with my mens this evening, good thing we've all got solid rain boots!! Watched Burlesque last night... that was cheesy. It must have been written by the same people as Coyote Ugly. But, a lovely evening was had anyway. Have a fun one monkies.

V

oh number eleeeeveeeennnnnn :)

i hope I don't get carded again!
Get your game face on!! Hope it dries out a bit. Really crappy weather unless you like pouring rain and cold in June.
Should make for a good game though.