Quantcast

ucsc Thursday?

Ronny Grady

Monkey
Oct 20, 2003
Anyone want to kick a ride / show me around on Thursday evening around 6:30 at the UCSC trails? Any directions of where to look for the better jumps / drops to hit once I get to town?

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
I'd show you around but I'm gonna be out of town thursday. PM "El_Chimichanga"... he's a bit of a wierdo ;) but he'll probably be down to ride.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
yo, good ride! I like ridin' up hills too, I guess i'm a wierdo then...that drop was fun, I posted a pic of you hitting it in the lounge with some other UCSC pics. nice to meet you ronny grady!

Ronny Grady

Monkey
Oct 20, 2003
Yeah, good to meet you guys. I am sure the shuttle-ride on Saturday rocked! I was pissed to miss it.

thanks for posting that pick of the drop. I am puting it as my desktop so I can get pumped up to hit it next time!

Hopefully my girlfriend and I will make it out again this week

later

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
Ronny Grady said:
Yeah, good to meet you guys. I am sure the shuttle-ride on Saturday rocked! I was pissed to miss it.
Umm, yeah really sorry I didn't call you on Friday, I had an unusual day and my schedule was all mixed up. Our truck ended up being full on saturday, but I still should have called.
Ronny Grady said:
Hopefully my girlfriend and I will make it out again this week
Just so you know, I'm always willing to ride, but most of the times it works out better if you call me. If you have time this week we can do some gnar-gnar trails instead of those flat-ish ones.

Ronny Grady

Monkey
Oct 20, 2003
Yeah man, we were up north in Walnut Creek all weekend, no time to ride, we were too busy boozin' it up all day Saturday at a friend's barbeque :monkey: then were slow to get moving on Sunday.

I will give you a call this week if we can make it down, maybe Wednesday? I will have to see what comes up. I think I am going to tear into my fork tonight.

Glad you guys had a big crew Saturday, I bet that was a blast!