Quantcast

unique color options

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
why is it so hard to get the paint code? i'm sure it would only take a few posts on vw vortex
Paint codes for wet paint dont cross over to powdercoat so it woulnt be much help .
It's easier to match Pantone color's over anything else , at least they give you a standard to start from .

Pancho : We did the Mash Ruckus scooter they use for filming , that ish hasent dropped just yet .

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
Oh right on. Yeah it's gona b a toss up between the glow and chile grey I think. And raw cuz I've always been a fan

Oct 8, 2008
Maryland
Just because its a bike forum don't assume everyone is car stupid (most are though!)

I'd really like to see a 350AWHP NA R...unless you're going turbo that's the only way. VF2's cammed out n all only net 320ish max. Anywho back to the topic... primered color for masses!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Just because its a bike forum don't assume everyone is car stupid (most are though!)

I'd really like to see a 350AWHP NA R...unless you're going turbo that's the only way. VF2's cammed out n all only net 320ish max. Anywho back to the topic... primered color for masses!
Right now I know most of the people who own the really fast .:R's
A good friend of mine has one of the HPA development cars , and other than his rear LSD diff and cams my car with the tune I'm running pulls just as hard as his car does . He's already rated at 300AWHP
It's all the way you tune the bump / crossover from 5 to 6th gear at above 6K RPM .

VF's are like trying to make a tracktor go fast , too many moving parts .
When I'm done my car will be one of if not the fastest N/A .:R32 in California possibly North America

Back to topic : YES primed colors are the shizz right now in europe the full craze hasent hit the U.s. just yet

Oct 8, 2008
Maryland
Right now I know most of the people who own the really fast .:R's
A good friend of mine has one of the HPA development cars , and other than his rear LSD diff and cams my car with the tune I'm running pulls just as hard as his car does . He's already rated at 300AWHP
It's all the way you tune the bump / crossover from 5 to 6th gear at above 6K RPM .

VF's are like trying to make a tracktor go fast , too many moving parts .
When I'm done my car will be one of if not the fastest N/A .:R32 in California possibly North America

Back to topic : YES primed colors are the shizz right now in europe the full craze hasent hit the U.s. just yet

I still don't think 300 is happening w/o internal work of some sort but I like being proved wrong :) I think I'd just throw my money elsewhere like a low mileage M3 or my current plan, Lotus Exige. R's sound good but thats about it. (vw owner)

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I still don't think 300 is happening w/o internal work of some sort but I like being proved wrong :) I think I'd just throw my money elsewhere like a low mileage M3 or my current plan, Lotus Exige. R's sound good but thats about it. (vw owner)
There's well documented cars posted on Vortex throwing down 300+ to all 4 wheels , do a search under Powerdubs , Flyingfinn , Carma and QBNR32
The big difference is the LSD in the front and rear , custom ground cams , 100cel cats and the software to make them all work together .

This isnt Vortex and Pancho has already chosen a color so let's stop side tracking his thread .

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I don't go on that lame nut swinging site, sorry.
Then your removing any basis for current information on the subject .
The HPA N/A development .:R with forced induction cams ( not the new N/A cam ) and their new intake manifold is putting down 320AWHP
This has been clearly documented with Dyno #'s
/thread

Oct 8, 2008
Maryland
Then your removing any basis for current information on the subject .
The HPA N/A development .:R with forced induction cams ( not the new N/A cam ) and their new intake manifold is putting down 320AWHP
This has been clearly documented with Dyno #'s
/thread
Why do you keep talking about cars? I'm glad you think Vortex is a "bible" of some sort.

Oct 8, 2008
Maryland
vortex has a wealth of information...there isnt a better site out there for that info
Any what info would that be? How to maximize the stretch on your tires, the perfect stance? Is it opposite day? As far as in-depth installs and question/answer ratio it's a online paperweight. If anyone else cares to 'debate" about all this nonsense feel free to PM me, give me neg rep or whatever.

Last edited: