Quantcast

US Open at Diablo this weekend! Hell yea!

Hey guys....i'm really looking forward to the US open this weekend. Its gonna be soo nice (my first US Open so far). If i compete, i'll probably be blown out of the water by the competition (i'm not good enough yet)....but going up there and checking out the amazing riding is gonna be sweet anyway. Unfortunately all of my friends that are into riding cant go because they'll be on vacation (which really sucks)...so i'll be going up there on my own. Obviously i wont be getting a motel room, so i'll have to camp out. Well anyway, i was wondering who is going up there that i can meet and stuff. My team might go, but thats it, so i want to meet some new people. Since i'm 16, i really cant drive, and will be taking a train or bus up there, unless i can hitch a ride with someone. So, if anyone from philly or south jersey is going up there, and is willing to give me a ride, i'd be really thankful. (of course i would pay for gas, food, etc.) So if anyone is going up there from the greater philadelphia area and has an open spot in their van/truck/car and is willing to give a fellow rider a ride, please contact me. I'll be there regardless.....but a ride would be awesome (and i'm willing to pay for the ride and stuff so please consider it...). Well, anyone thats going up there and competing, i wish good luck to you, and hope to see you there. So anyone going up there.....give me a shoutout. Thanks for listening and thanks for the :help: guys, and hope to see you up there this weekend.

Last minute shoutout....i know its probably too late by now....but if anyonel hasnt gone down to the open at diablo yet, and is going from the philly area...please give me shoutout (send me a pm. email me, etc.)....if i dont get a ride, i'll be forced to take busses and trains...Thanks everyone for looking and hope to see u down there.