Quantcast

Val Di Sole World Cup - Live Thread

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Is Ragot getting faster? Can she be a challenge for a healthy Rachel Atherton?

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Back in your box fanboy!:rofl:

But seriously, its has nothing to do with knowing how hard it is to qualify. It has everything to do with all the privateers who qualify week in and week out and still pay for their own racing(Case in point, Tracy Hannah a few years ago). They're not hating and neither am I, the fact of the matter is that he's on a world cup team, and when you're on a world cup team it's your responsibility to hold up your end of the bargain. And that happens to be, at the very minimum, to qualify. Its nothing personal against the guy but I know one or two guys that have qualified at every world cup they've raced and in many cases placed well and the don't have someone else paying for them.

It just doesn't make sense for a rider who is exhibiting mediocre performance to have a ride when there are so many younger, faster guys out there who have the potential to be up at the top in a few years. Guys that actually perform(much like Troy Brosnan has). And I'm sure theres more out there who deserve a ride.
How do you know what financial arrangement he has with the team? For all we know, he could be paying them.

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
I wonder who Ragot is with next year. Pretty sure she just said this was her last race with Suspension Center. CRC?

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
Is Ragot getting faster? Can she be a challenge for a healthy Rachel Atherton?
She certainly seems to be!

Can someone listthe top 10 women for me please? i just tuned in to see the start of the Mens

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Pekoll just beat Gee's top split in qualifying by a couple of seconds?! Track changed much?

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
MARC BEAUMONT!!!! consistantly coming in around the top 10 this season and just knocked it out of the park to get into the hot seat. hope he can hang on for 1st and his second world cup win