Quantcast

Versus Tires

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
No experience but interested as well. Vital did a review and thought they were pretty great, I'd give them a go if they had 27.5 as that's the bike they'd go on for my needs.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I've ridden them a bunch. Wish the side knobs were beefier, but they work okay, especially as a rear tire. Think of them as a faster rolling, worse cornering DHR II and you've got about the right idea.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I've ridden them a bunch. Wish the side knobs were beefier, but they work okay, especially as a rear tire. Think of them as a faster rolling, worse cornering DHR II and you've got about the right idea.
If that is the case, I dunno. When they are on sale, DHR IIs are the same price.

But moot point I guess, considering they have nothing but 29" tires.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
If that is the case, I dunno. When they are on sale, DHR IIs are the same price.

But moot point I guess, considering they have nothing but 29" tires.
They've been saying the 27.5" ones are coming soon for a long time now. Dunno.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
I'm on their email list and they've been pretty transparent that the expansion of their tire line has been royally screwed by COVID. I'm sure as a small customer they got zero priority at the factory where their stuff is made.

I'm intrigued by their accordion side wall idea--apparently Maxxis is too as they added it to the new Shorty

Last edited: