Quantcast

Video games - let's have some fun

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
not playing them, but coming up with new ones. Or premises for series of games that are already popular. For instance:

Call of Duty: Ghengis Khan

go!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Super Mario Bros: Custody Battle

Mario knocks up Princess Toadstool when his condom breaks and the birth control she "said she was taking" fails. Mario wants nothing to do with the child, so Princess Toadstool takes him on Maury Povich, where a paternity test in fact proves Mario is not the father. Turns out the test results reveal a 97.9% DNA match to Mario's brother, Luigi. Furious that Mario had been cheated on by his own brother, Mario then fights for custody of the child, claiming his brother is unfit to be a father, citing several instances of run-in's with the law, cocaine addiction and alcoholism. Mario also does not want his brother to use the child as leverage in an effort to get a hold of Princess Toadstool's fortunes, as she is, in fact, royalty.

Let the battle begin!

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
Downhill Domination: Ridemonkey Chronicles.

unlike the original which was hindered by unrealistic gameplay, no one on Ridemonkey rides so they won't know the difference.

speed and time down the course is irrelevant, "Races" can be won in advance with fashionable kits, colorways, trendy parts, rep points, and cynicism.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Drug Tycoon. Start as a kid selling pot out of your sock in the high school bathroom, manage the business and move up in the underworld. In the mold of those ****ty roller coaster tycoon, etc games.

Sim Shanty Town. Like Sim City, except not.

GTA Medieval

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
Dance Dance Retardation.
Now with more Seizure inducing flashing lights!
New zany combinantions of arrows that make you seem like you have Tourettes and are on cocaine.
Guaranteed vagina repelling "dance moves"

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Downhill Domination: Ridemonkey Chronicles.

unlike the original which was hindered by unrealistic gameplay, no one on Ridemonkey rides so they won't know the difference.

speed and time down the course is irrelevant, "Races" can be won in advance with fashionable kits, colorways, trendy parts, rep points, and cynicism.
if you enter your name as DW, you automatically win at everything. If you pick the trek, you'll be last at every race, unless you enter secret code "bradflyn" in which case everybody loses.

Your percent yaw is calculated after each race.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Drunk driving Mario Kart. Just like the original except it comes with a breathalyzer controller that makes it so you can't play the game until your legally drunk. We did a lot of beta testing of this when I was in college, it could totally work.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Drunk driving Mario Kart. Just like the original except it comes with a breathalyzer controller that makes it so you can't play the game until your legally drunk. We did a lot of beta testing of this when I was in college, it could totally work.
i'm not sure i've ever played mario kart sober.

and a breathalyser is a game in and of itself. i saw one in like bed bath and beyond the other week and was tempted to buy it :rofl:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
i played Wii games as part of my rehab yesterday. cripples on the balance board is awesome!

Where In The World is DMG - travel across the small villages of Iraq searching for your lost love.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
i played Wii games as part of my rehab yesterday. cripples on the balance board is awesome!

Where In The World is DMG - travel across the small villages of Iraq searching for your lost love.
Rep awarded!