Quantcast

video of the model-C in action?

Oscarito

Chimp
Dec 1, 2009
Does anybody have of a video off the sunday model-C in action?
Other than the one of jim-C explanation of the bike.
would preciate it ,cant find any other on the net
im soooo hooked on that bike and have to wait probably untill august 2010 for the complete here in holland:(

jonfaure

Chimp
Feb 9, 2009
San Marcos CA
I'll be going up to Woodward West on the 19th. I'll be bringing my video camera. If you looking for just a video of a regular guy riding one instead of a pro, I might have one for you in a couple of weeks.

By the way, I am more stoked on this bike than any other bike I have ever ridden. It will be worth the wait.

Oscarito

Chimp
Dec 1, 2009
I'll be going up to Woodward West on the 19th. I'll be bringing my video camera. If you looking for just a video of a regular guy riding one instead of a pro, I might have one for you in a couple of weeks.

By the way, I am more stoked on this bike than any other bike I have ever ridden. It will be worth the wait.
that would be great ! im guess im going to have to ride my shonky untill august
thx

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
yeah i'd like to see an '85 GT World Tour in action !

imagine what that bike is capable of !!!!!!!!!

Oscarito

Chimp
Dec 1, 2009
i started a post in a dutch forum as well,where we are having the same discusion of the anenue vs model-c .one of the members bought a wtp 24 the day before yesterday .
have 1pic and 2 very short clips off him riding his new avenue ,thats all i can find for the moment...
btw the bottem bracket height is 13.75 on the wtp
http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv25/scarito77/avenue.jpg

Last edited:

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
My local shop has a Model C now.

The bottom bracket is STUPIDLY high, it feels really weird when you ride it.
A person could probably get used to it though.

jonfaure

Chimp
Feb 9, 2009
San Marcos CA
Just got back from a weekend trip to Woodward West aboard my new Sunday Model C. Sorry, no video. I was having to much fun. I am 45 years old and have been riding BMX for about 6 or 7 years now after not even owning a bike for 27 years. This bike is truly amazing! I find myself doing things on this bike I would have never thought possible at my age. Here are a few photos I got.

Attachments

Oscarito

Chimp
Dec 1, 2009
Nice jon thx for the pics ,you got me really stoked!
thx to sitting duck i am gonna get my model -c earlier .he got me a adress from a dealer in the states who's going to ship me one. already looked up the info for getting it to holland. only have to wait for the shipping costs .wOOt wOOt

jonfaure

Chimp
Feb 9, 2009
San Marcos CA
Nice jon thx for the pics ,you got me really stoked!
thx to sitting duck i am gonna get my model -c earlier .he got me a adress from a dealer in the states who's going to ship me one. already looked up the info for getting it to holland. only have to wait for the shipping costs .wOOt wOOt
Awesome! Let me know what you think once you get it!

Jon Faure
jon4@att.net

Oscarito

Chimp
Dec 1, 2009
nice man,shop manager promised some pics but didnt got them yet ,thats the one alright with the black bars and forks.

Redbeard

Chimp
Jan 13, 2010
Jon, you're becoming a minor celebrity with that bike! I've seen your pics on several sites while researching the Model C.
I'm pumped to see Sunday releasing a complete version soon, but it looks like it's just the shorter 21.25" TT version. My main interest in this bike is the idea of a larger BMX, and I really dig the olive green too, so I'll probably just have to build one unless I can find one like sittingduck posted above.

Last edited:

jonfaure

Chimp
Feb 9, 2009
San Marcos CA
Jon, you're becoming a minor celebrity with that bike! I've seen your pics on several sites while researching the Model C.
I'm pumped to see Sunday releasing a complete version soon, but it looks like it's just the shorter 21.25" TT version. My main interest in this bike is the idea of a larger BMX, and I really dig the olive green too, so I'll probably just have to build one unless I can find one like sittingduck posted above.
I know www.danscomp.com has a pretty good deal a frame, bars & forks for $399.

Redbeard

Chimp
Jan 13, 2010
Thanks; that is a good deal. I've always bought completes in the past, so I'm not sure how involved assembly is going to be as far as special tools, etc., and what little pieces I may be forgetting. Picking my own components does appeal to me, though.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Thanks; that is a good deal. I've always bought completes in the past, so I'm not sure how involved assembly is going to be as far as special tools, etc., and what little pieces I may be forgetting. Picking my own components does appeal to me, though.
I won't try to spam too much around here, but you also might want to check out our new Liquid frame and bars. If a dialed big bmx is what you're looking for... this is it.

www.liquid-bikes.com