Quantcast

Video on "Proper Trail Etiquette"

pelo

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
Or go to the alps and don´t let anything stop you from having fun in the mountains. Haha...

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
I usually pass on the left, reach over and squeeze their front brake.
Used to get that on certain parts of Tunnel sometimes. It was awesome. I mean betwenn 2 or 3 friends who all knew each other not some random!

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Used to get that on certain parts of Tunnel sometimes. It was awesome. I mean betwenn 2 or 3 friends who all knew each other not some random!
hopefully on that third rocky stretch about half way down where you either have to go high to the right or hip and make it over the waterbars, pulling somebodys front break from the left side could be a pretty rad video :)

s.hill02

Chimp
Feb 2, 2008
the best is to cut infront of the slower rider and pull a fat drift taking out their front tire perfectly.....with practise it can done well

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
hopefully on that third rocky stretch about half way down where you either have to go high to the right or hip and make it over the waterbars, pulling somebodys front break from the left side could be a pretty rad video :)
How do you think I dented my MONSTER T. the 2 big boulders that you zig between at the end of the waterfall section!:banana:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
How do you think I dented my MONSTER T. the 2 big boulders that you zig between at the end of the waterfall section!:banana:
you tried to cut somebody off there?! thats ballsy :monkeydance:

the best part is that if you're hauling ass and they go over the bars they could potentially endo over the cliff :biggrin:

"uhh, officer, i'd like you to arrest me. I was joking around with my friend and grabbed his brake, and he fell 300 feet to his death"

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
You are all fvcken rascist idiots.

Neg rep given where due...

PS. this is 2hrs south of me. Heh heh...

Bulldog

Turbo Monkey
Sep 11, 2001
Wisconsin
How completely bizarre to me to ride a bike for 8 minutes and never pedal. I think I feel a bike vacation in the works.