Vodka?

Vodka?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I've actually been on a white russian kick for the past few months. I'll have a couple on a quiet night...other than that, vodka isn't really my thing.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I need to get back into the hard liqour thing, we're making Irish Car Bombs for the Flogging Molly show in a couple weeks.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I need to get back into the hard liqour thing, we're making Irish Car Bombs for the Flogging Molly show in a couple weeks.
Oh hell no. I can recall some funny projectile pukes from Irish car bombs.

Edit - but Flogging Molly is some good stuff. Doesn't seem like they'll be anywhere close to me anytime soon.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I have no idea what an Irish car bomb is. But you can't make a decent Ceasar without wodka, so, da.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Up until the ridiculous price point ($100), vooka all tastes the same to me...of course, this is the only booze that seems to hold true to this tenet.

Shot 4 down the pipe...followed by:

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Careful, it curdles

I just realized. I have no chaser. Do I walk the quarter block to the store to purchase one?
Chasers only dilute the hard alcohol that you're drinking, not that you're getting much there anyway.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Not THAT vodka...
yeah give me some sterling, Ketel or other premium vodka on the rocks with a squeeze of lime ..please and thank you...

If the famous words of Method Man...
Iv'e learned..
not to drink absolute it burns...
enough to give my chest hairs a perm

crashdwn22

Chimp
Jan 3, 2007
having had a range from tenley brand liquor (offered up by the proprieters of tenley liquor in DC) and Barton's, all the way to Ketel One, Luksusowa (premium real potato vodka for cheap), Grey Goose, Absolute, Svedka, etc. I can honestly say, vodka straight sickens me beyond belief. maybe a shot with a squirt of lemon or lime, but just on the rocks makes me want to hurl

aarathi

Chimp
Nov 4, 2007
Vodka is one of the world's most popular distilled beverages. It is a clear liquid containing water, ethanol purified by distillation from a fermented substance such as potatoes, grain or molasses, and an insignificant amount of other substances: impurities and possibly flavorings. Except for various types of flavorings, vodka is a colorless liquid

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
I've actually been on a white russian kick for the past few months. I'll have a couple on a quiet night...other than that, vodka isn't really my thing.
how does one go about making a white russian ? i've never had one, but curious to try one. the dude drinks white russians so they must be good.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
White Russian
Ingredients:

* 2 oz Vodka
* 1 oz Coffee liqueur
* Light cream

Mixing instructions:

Pour vodka and coffee liqueur over ice cubes in an old-fashioned glass. Fill with light cream and serve.

Black Russian
Ingredients:

* 3/4 oz Coffee liqueur
* 1 1/2 oz Vodka

Mixing instructions:

Pour ingredients over ice cubes in an old-fashioned glass and serve.