Quantcast

Voncooper Update: Mt. Snow 2 Video

willem

Monkey
Jan 29, 2005
Hello,

This past weekend Team Voncooper was at Mt. Snow, Vermont , for the second race of their series. It has been raining on the East Coast for almost three weeks now, non-stop. As you can guess, the track was a total mess. Lots of mud; it made for a good time to ride, but not really that fun to race. All day Saturday I was feeling great on the bike until my last practice run. I slipped out at the bottom of Roxys Rocks. I fell with my arm sticking straight out and more or less punched a rock. This caused my shoulder to come out of the socket. I put my shoulder back in and finished the run. I had a lot of adrenalin so I didn’t really feel the pain. Kyle helped me put my shoulder back in place and the team headed up to race Super D. Super D was really fun! Kyle Karpuska got 3rd in the Cat 1/ Pro Class. Halfway through my run I started to feel my shoulder, and I backed off. I ended up 8th.

Sunday the rain came back to play. It had rained all night. The track was a total mess with puddles at the top that were a foot deep. I opted out and did not race. Instead I just filmed all day. Chris Higgerson had a great run and pulled together 2nd in the Pro class! Over all the weekend was really fun and Team Voncooper is looking forward to this weekend at Windham for the 4th stop of the GES.

Video: http://www.pinkbike.com/video/83628/

Results:

Pro:
Chris Higgerson 2nd

Cat 1 19-29:
Kyle Karpuska 5th

Cat 1 30+
Donnie Roberts 2nd

Cat 2 19-29
Krishna Gandhi 2nd

Cat 3
Becky Bagley 1st

Thanks you sponsors!

Team Voncooper
Mongoose
Mt. Snow VT
Five Ten
e13 components
Smith Optics
Maxxis Tires
Ernie's Cycle Shop
Squirt Chain Lube
Nema
Division26

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Love your coverage- great vid. Other than RM, are you guys contributing to a DH website?? You should..... or maybe even start your own page- it would be on my list of daily sites and you sponsors may be impressed.