Quantcast

VT-Blacksburg area downhill shenanigans

Jprice6045

Chimp
May 26, 2009
So its getting warmer and im looking for some people to go riding with. I usually hit pandapass a few times a week mainly for a few short downhill type runs. If anyone wants to join send me a pm. Also would like to try to get in touch with VT freeride if anyone knows whats up.

btw...I usually ride/hike the bike to the top of the mtn and bomb down, not really the cross country type. (not saying thats a bad thing, just not me)

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
send an email to listserv[AT]listserv[dot]vt[dot]edu"

With the body of the message as:
SUBSCRIBE vt_freeride Firstname Lastname

That should get you on the mailing list for the VT Freeriders

BD-DV07

Monkey
Nov 1, 2007
Blacksburg, VA
I'm pretty pumped about moving to the burg this July.. should be fun ridding brush and whatnot.. I'd like to see this DS track you guys are working on. I know the Dirt jumps at the FR house were pretty pimp when I came up for a visit a last year.

Jprice6045

Chimp
May 26, 2009
yeah, went up to brush a couple of weeks ago....Warning at the top of the Royal trail there is a nice little stump in the middle of the trail. I was thinkin, hey nice easy downhill ride, enjoying the sun, birds churping and WHAM....feet over head. Not cool.

BD-DV07

Monkey
Nov 1, 2007
Blacksburg, VA
yeah, went up to brush a couple of weeks ago....Warning at the top of the Royal trail there is a nice little stump in the middle of the trail. I was thinkin, hey nice easy downhill ride, enjoying the sun, birds churping and WHAM....feet over head. Not cool.
haha.. thats epic!! hahaha.. I'm so going to go look for that stump next weekend.