Quantcast

Vuelta petition to OLN

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
Here's a link that will take you to an on-line petition that is seeking to get OLN-TV to rethink their removal of the Vuelta a Espana from their viewing schedule in September.

Originally they had scheduled live daily coverage with Phil Ligget, Paul Sherwin and Bob Roll doing the commentary. Now they have reduced the three weeks to one hour one time and you know how good that will work out.

http://www.petitiononline.com/vuelta3/

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
How about a petition to get some F'in MTB coverage?

Remember back in '00 - '02 when they had GOOD coverage? Then in '03 they had lame coverage, now they have NO coverage.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Plus I think the veulta this year will be more exciting than the TdF because if you look at it all the big riders that messed up in th tour are all rebuilding their seasons for the vuelta. I know Mayo, Zebeldia, Beloki, Heras, not sure about Tyler, Jan, or Kloden.

Arm On Fire

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
Exeter, NH & Acton, MA
Done #1025

I did notice that there is a decreasing amount of cycling on OLN.
Well, maybe the same amount of air time, except instead of a few events, it was all Tour de France. They used to show alot of races and events, for both disciplines, more road though.

They do have alot of Bull Riding! Yay!

Hopefully the Olympic cycling coverage will be good, I effen hate CBS's coverage, effen golf in the middle of it! For cripes sake!!!

I hate the fat (shouldn't that thing have a motor!) and lazy (you paid how much for that? and you have to pedal it?) American mainstream lifestyle culture that I'm surrounded by!

AGHHHHH!!!!

I'm going for a ride!