Quantcast

Waaaaahhhhhh...my PM's make me cry

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
what thread?
The thread where he was trying to get people to write his essay on the Cuban Missile crisis for him.....

Along the lines of: Please fix this: "The Cuban Missile crisis was bad. The Cuban Missile crisis happened a long time ago. The Cuban Missile crisis happened in Cuba. The Cuban Missile crisis was bad. The End"

Only the spelling wasn't as good....

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
MMike you hhave pproven yyourself a pputz with this thread, juvenile behavior for High School. Inexplicable for an adult. Private messages are just that. Have some cclass and keep your tiff to yyourself. :monkey:

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
dude...whatever.

You sent me a negative rep. for asking for help. I posted up a perfectly good overall essay to have you guy's help me look for spelling errors, since I'm obviously bad at spelling. Sure, the context on alot of it was off, because I hadnt changed it yet, but thats all I wanted. Then you have to be a dick about it because you dont like what I wrote in another post and how I drive.

And you guy's are all talking about me whinning!? Listen to him! He's complaining, publically, to all of you, about how I sent him a private message reffering to him being a pointless dick.

Its cool, people like you (mmike) exsist in the world, and I accept that. You hate everyone who wants to learn, because they dont already know. But it's pretty stupid everyone else defends him, and rags on me. (With the exception of a few others)

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
dude...whatever.

You sent me a negative rep. for asking for help. I posted up a perfectly good overall essay to have you guy's help me look for spelling errors, since I'm obviously bad at spelling. Sure, the context on alot of it was off, because I hadnt changed it yet, but thats all I wanted. Then you have to be a dick about it because you dont like what I wrote in another post and how I drive.

And you guy's are all talking about me whinning!? Listen to him! He's complaining, publically, to all of you, about how I sent him a private message reffering to him being a pointless dick.

Its cool, people like you (mmike) exsist in the world, and I accept that. You hate everyone who wants to learn, because they dont already know. But it's pretty stupid everyone else defends him, and rags on me. (With the exception of a few others)

At the end of the day, not a single word said here will matter.

It is the internet, we are bored at work.

Don't worry, be happy.:homer:

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
At the end of the day, not a single word said here will matter.

It is the internet, we are bored at work.

Don't worry, be happy.:homer:
Thanks...I noticed that.

But none the less, I diss like mmike. :disgust1:

...if only I could give negative rep., ehh? :twitch:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Thanks...I noticed that.

But none the less, I diss like mmike. :disgust1:

...if only I could give negative rep., ehh? :twitch:
umm, not everyone gave you crap. In fact, I think Serial Midget called out Mike for this stupid thread and I think others agreed.

Not so much supporting you, but rather why would an adult e-fight with a child.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Ok, cool. I'll post my taxes next month and see if someone will do them for me. K? Please?

Or I could post a list and someone could pick up my groceries :lighten:
I'll get your groceries if you will take my dog to the vet for her shots and run by the post office and pick up some package I have been needing to get all week.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
umm, not everyone gave you crap. In fact, I think Serial Midget called out Mike for this stupid thread and I think others agreed.

Not so much supporting you, but rather why would an adult e-fight with a child.
yeah..
...But it's pretty stupid everyone else defends him, and rags on me. (With the exception of a few others)
Its interesting how I get negative rep. for every word I spell wrong (which happens to be alot...) but mmike seems to keep getting more and more posative rep.
oh well, thats forums for ya I suppose...ehh? :twitch:

P.S. No worries Rob, I've never had ostridge meat before...shall we make it a duel?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Its interesting how I get negative rep. for every word I spell wrong (which happens to be alot...) but mmike seems to keep getting more and more posative rep.
oh well, thats forums for ya I suppose...ehh? :twitch:
His posts are painful to read, but they make most of us laugh. On the other hand, your posts are just painful to read.

yeah..

P.S. No worries Rob, I've never had ostridge meat before...shall we make it a duel?
Dude, let's have a drift off!