Quantcast

Want a rockin' "paint job" but dont wanna shell out the $$?

luv2rideu

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
Austin TX
This is a total plug but if I can offer you monkies cheap yet durable, (and easily replaced for you ruff riders) bike graphics, then hell..I'm gonna plug away.
Azure Vehicle Graphics, we print photo quality images onto adhesive vinyl, and then you slap it onto your bike however you desire. The best part is it will last longer than you will probably own the bike, and when you remove it, it wont ruin the real paint job and it doesnt leave all that sticky crap behind. The printer we use is also a plot cutter, which means it will cut out custom lettering, logos, and other crazy stuff(like flames...much easier than taping it out and then airbrushing it).
I will be doing this to my new bike, to see how easy, and cheap it will really be, this is my little experiment..moohaha..just kidding But hopefully it will be bad ace...whadaya think ladies...hot pink? :help:
I'll get some pics on here soon, and more details if you think this is a good idea......
www.azurevehiclegraphics.com
Peace

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
That would be cool. Im looking for a bullit. If I don't like the color, I will repaint it then I could put azure graphics on it. HOw much do they cost?