Quantcast

WANTED: Dirt Jump Fork

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
Nobody seems to Check the "Buy & Sell" so I hope people won't **** about me posting this here.

I have a 1.5" steerer tube, but will get a reducer if you have any of these forks for sale in 1 1/8"

-Manitou Jump Series I or II
-Manitou Sherman Jumper
-Rock Shox Argyle

desertxsolitaire@hotmail.com or PM me

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
I just bought a Sherman Jumper 80mm. It is more squish then my breakout plus I was running. Most likely stiffer spring will fix it, but I really have no idea, guess I'll take it to a shop and see. I'm stoked to see the difference from a 130mm to an 80mm. It already feels more like my old BMX!

gonefirefightin

free wieners
bryce,

you can get the springs online and change them out your self during a day of riding out of the back of your car. by the end of the day you will know your fork inside and out and know what springs for what type of riding. I have 5 springs for one fork and get super picky when i ride and tune.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
bryce,

you can get the springs online and change them out your self during a day of riding out of the back of your car. by the end of the day you will know your fork inside and out and know what springs for what type of riding. I have 5 springs for one fork and get super picky when i ride and tune.
DUDE! You ride mountain bikes?!