Quantcast

Warren Miller

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I went to the wolrd premiere of Stimulus (ski video) a couple weeks ago...It was sic! At the end they show some dude jumping off a 185' cliff! Got me all pumped up for winter.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
douglas said:
I think its time for new skiis.

I bought mine over 10 years ago, and they were used :rolleyes:
I want to take up skate skiing for some cross training. I'll need everything since I've never done it before.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
douglas said:
Can your connection hook your teammate up w/cheap lift tics?????????
Not sure about the lift tickets. The cheap tix are hard to come by. We have had to pay full price before. I can almost guarantee a free place to crash though.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
dh girlie said:
Good...skiers are a holes that wear tight bright colored outfits! Juuuuuust kidding!

LOL - xc skiing is just as popular as cycling here. I'm anxious to try it out.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:
Not sure about the lift tickets. The cheap tix are hard to come by. We have had to pay full price before. I can almost guarantee a free place to crash though.
I see/cool............does everyone on Team 4 :monkey: s & a Baboon ski or board?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MtnBikerChk said:
JT does, Mark has - can't speak for Splat.
Splat bikes year round!

Doug, Mark used to ski but has not skied in a few years. I've been skiing for like five years now (I still suck) and tried snowboarding for the first time last year. I'd like to try it again.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
dh girlie said:
Good...skiers are a holes that wear tight bright colored outfits! Juuuuuust kidding!
Snowboarders are pot-heads that wear silly baggy pants with their undies hanging out and like to sit in the middle of the damn run putting on their stupid binidings, get off to the side you knuckleheads, and ferrchisakes learn to turn without skidding all over the place or take your goofy butt over to an easier slope, and MY GOD is there a one of you that can get off a lift without completely spazzing out, and can you ride a lift without resting your damn board on my boots or skis, and why-o-why must your slap the snow with your board while standing in the lift line, a little snow on the deck will not hurt it...its a SNOWboard.

[rant off]
....wow...I feel better

Damn True said:
Snowboarders are pot-heads that wear silly baggy pants with their undies hanging out and like to sit in the middle of the damn run putting on their stupid binidings, get off to the side you knuckleheads, and ferrchisakes learn to turn without skidding all over the place or take your goofy butt over to an easier slope, and MY GOD is there a one of you that can get off a lift without completely spazzing out, and can you ride a lift without resting your damn board on my boots or skis, and why-o-why must your slap the snow with your board while standing in the lift line, a little snow on the deck will not hurt it...its a SNOWboard.
LMAO :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Damn True said:

[rant off]
....wow...I feel better

Oh take it easy I was just kidding...do you hate Jews and blacks too? And is it just that one night?