Chapel Thrill
*EDIT* the rear wheel is getting thouroughly cleaned

hope you guys like it.

when i have the money which will be very soon, these parts are going on there

-macneil stump post
-brown/white capital seat or white sl seat with gray mini logoes
-ultra lite tubes
-new cranks (medial lts most likely)
-new stem and maybe new bars (simtra stem, deity bars, white)
-new front rim relaced to the ringle non-disc hub sometime in the future (pimplite)
-matching gray cable housing maybe
-new sprocket maybe (mds, tree, season etc)
-kevlar bead dmr moto digger tire in the front
-and getting the pink paint off the rear spoke my friend put on :banghead:

yeah thats about it

ENJOY!!!

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
today i ordered:

schwalbe table top rear tire 2.25 folding (550g)

black market 3" bars in white

and a black blk mrkt 0º rise stem (may get painted white eventually

What i need to and am going to order:

white deomlition medial cranks

white macneil s.l. seat (macneil ran out, 8/31 its availible unless i buy used)

what i have:

premium alum flush bolt rear axle, lightens it up and cleans up the look

s&m lock on grips which i needed and changed from spec

the ultra lite tubes

stump pivotal post

tsc alfred lite seat clamp

should be completely done or finished as much as budget permits by september (seat)

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
today i ordered:

schwalbe table top rear tire 2.25 folding (550g)

black market 3" bars in white

and a black blk mrkt 0º rise stem (may get painted white eventually

What i need to and am going to order:

white deomlition medial cranks

white macneil s.l. seat (macneil ran out, 8/31 its availible unless i buy used)

what i have:

premium alum flush bolt rear axle, lightens it up and cleans up the look

s&m lock on grips which i needed and changed from spec

the ultra lite tubes

stump pivotal post

tsc alfred lite seat clamp

should be completely done or finished as much as budget permits by september (seat)

24" Schwalbe TT 2.25 is actually listed as 510g on the box it comes in... but, I weighed mine just recently before mounting it, and I got 485g on my scale! Also, not sure what you are used to, but the 2.25 is rather large, that is why I only use it as a front atm. What combo are you going with??

The medials are very nice, the one's on my splinter are prime! I've been looking into a pair for my molly but the wtp royals are working so well at the moment I can't justify dropping the money.
hope those bars work out well for ya' too. I don't know why, but the 3" badabing risers seemed to have a funky look to them...

oh yeah, what size seat-tube is on your fall-guy? is it 1" or are you using a shim with the stump?

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
shim with the stump, which sucks but ya know i wanted the slammability for the smooth movin steel and look, and the fg seat mast is pretty tall so yeah.

i may get a schwalbe tt front tire too, i have a folding smb 2.1 in the front ehich is pretty big as it is.

any reccomendations there satori?

maybe a folding bead dmr moto digger or w/e the agressive one is?

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
shim with the stump, which sucks but ya know i wanted the slammability for the smooth movin steel and look, and the fg seat mast is pretty tall so yeah.

i may get a schwalbe tt front tire too, i have a folding smb 2.1 in the front ehich is pretty big as it is.

any reccomendations there satori?

maybe a folding bead dmr moto digger or w/e the agressive one is?
the DMR tires are pretty heavy. The regular Moto R/T I had in 24" was something like 940g! in 24inch!! But I guess the folding bead ones have to be an improvement, just not sure how much...
If you like them aggressive up front, look into some of those new wave of 4X style tires that have been hitting recently...

the schwalbe is plenty aggressive for me at the moment as a front, but I think you ride a lot more dirt than I do...

oh, and about that white SL you were looking for, did you call albe's and ask them about it? they may have one, just sometimes they are lazy about updating the site to exactly what they have in the store...

how's your 4X holding up? I really want to try one of those out with the NemPro spec tune... If I ever got a new street susp. fork, that would be the #1 choice. But, my slammed DJ2 is starting to clack a little bit... ~50mm might be the limit, haha... I have the 80mm + the 65mm lowering negative spacers in there at the same time! Still more forgiving than that Rebate I recently bought though! man I suck with a rigid up front, and my right wrist sure isn't thanking me about it, but it sure is light and fun...

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
i love it man.

hey satori, want to sell a fs100 tire to me please?

pm me haha if you do

well hey hey, that may actually be a possibility... got a slightly used one I may be interested in selling if you were serious... I'll be leaving to head to Japan in just a few weeks here, so I'd have to sell it and ship it by the end of the month... I've also got this black ODSY elementary V2 sitting around in the box, with a Knight watson wedge too, and it's almost new, just waiting for a new owner, hint hint... would look sick with a set of those nempro Folsom prison bars... (heck, I've also got a nice grey Solid bikes 25" X 3" rise 22.2 bars sitting around too, but you may not like the bend and sweep to them, they are the straightest bars I've ever ridden, but still nice and rare pieces indeed!) if you bought both I may be able to hook you up just a bit. we'll see what happens if you're interested. :cheers:

and that reminds me, if you want agressive up front with a super sick tire, look into the 24" Tioga CompIII 2.125! I was ready to sell mine for cheap the other day, then I rethought it and decided to keep that bad boy around for some dumbtime funtime in the loose!

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
i ran that in the front for a while.

im probably going with 2 schwalbe tt, im hearing 16oz or so for the 24" now.

ive got black market on the way, 3" rise in white with the black stem, just be straight illin man

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
i ran that in the front for a while.

im probably going with 2 schwalbe tt, im hearing 16oz or so for the 24" now.

ive got black market on the way, 3" rise in white with the black stem, just be straight illin man
~17oz for the 24", or 485g, like I typed in my above post.

should look sweet with the market kit, just hope you aren't going too overboard with the kkk look like the recently fading deity craze...

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
satori, nothing huge, just keeping some black some white.

no white wheels or grips or whatever

white bars

fork

seat

cranks

i know moderation